Jonghyun (fluff) | A long Walk

Welcome to my book of imagines, a book of escape. With this book I hope to take all you beautiful souls on a sweet journey where in the moment we'll forget about reality and fall in love with SHINee once again as our beautiful smiles reach our twinkling eyes and our soft hearts ease in tranquility!

Hope you all enjoy this journey with me!

Also, isn't that pic of jjong so cute??? 😭💕

~~~

I was sitting on my bed lazily watching videos on YouTube, feeling bored by the passing second. The window in my room was open and soft breezes swooshed in marking the room with the perfect temperature. The weather was beautiful outside and I wanted to take a nice long walk outside but, one, I was lazy to do so, and two, I wished Jonghyun was here because today was the perfect weather for a romantic walk in the park with the perfect person.

I just sighed and slumped back into my seat, continuing my YouTube marathon. I heard the main door open and I figured Jonghyun was home but I was puzzled cause I knew — or well I thought — he had shoot leading up till later tonight but I decided to let it pass and was still stuck in my seat waiting for Jonghyun to come up.

He came up and opened the bedroom door. "Hey babe" he smiled at me and I closed my laptop, smiling softly at him. "Hey! You're home early." I pointed out. "Yeah, just wasn't in the mood to shoot today. The weather is perfect to spend the day with you, not at shoot" he took a seat in front of me and kissed my forehead. I looked down and chuckled. "Want to go for a walk?" It was like he read my mind, but I wasn't surprised because Jonghyun did know we well, he could read me like a book now. "I'd love to!" I jolted up in my seat in excitement. He chuckled at my childish excitement and stood up. "I'll be waiting downstairs, get ready and come down" he walks out I immediately rushed into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for an amazing evening ahead with my man.

I changed out of my pj's into black leggings and a nice white sweatshirt that was not too hot but not too cool either. I applied minimal makeup, enough to look presentable in public and after wrapping a scarf around my neck I skipped my way downstairs.

Jonghyun was leaning against the counter scrolling through his phone and upon seeing me he put his phone away and smiled at me. "Great. Just wait for me down here for a bit babe, I'll be right back." I nodded and he made his way upstairs.

I looked around at my surroundings and witnessed a messy kitchen. Today was a lazy day and I wasn't in the mood to do any chores, especially the dishes. But now when I did look at the mess, I felt disgusted. Until Jjong came down I decided to tidy up the mess a bit. I put all the dirty dishes in the sink and wiped the counters, promising myself I'd clean up once I came back home.

Once I was done I turned around and saw Jonghyun's smoothie cup on the island which I forgot to place into the sink. I emptied it out and placed it alongside the dirty dishes and went to wear my boots. When I was done I saw Jonghyun shuffling his way downstairs. I smiled at him and after enveloping my hand into his, we stepped out.

"Oooh" Jonghyun said and smacked his forehead after he locked the door. It seemed like he forgot something.

"What happened Jonghyun?" I asked curiously.

"I forgot my smoothie cup on the kitchen island." He shook his head at his own forgetfulness. I pressed my lips together and raised my eyebrows upon quickly realizing my mistake.

"Oh... you were going to take that with you?" I asked, but more to myself before quickly answering Jonghyun. "Babe... I actually threw it away...." I closed my eyes, mentally smacking myself. "What?? Why????" He asked in a whiny tone. "Well I thought that was the leftover cause I know you took some to work too." I reasoned. "Well yeah I did take some to work but while you were getting ready I made a new cup for myself." He pouted and it for real felt like he would break down into tears any moment. Jonghyun loved his strawberry smoothies and I started feeling so bad after realizing the mistake I made. "Sorryyy..." was all I managed to say with a pout on my lips and a plead in my eyes. Jonghyun huffed and sighed like a cute baby before he took the lead on our journey to the park.

"So how was your day?" I broke the ice by posing a question. "Hmm. It was okay..." he said with a pout as he rubbed his left palm with his right thumb.

"The weather is beautiful today, right?" I posed another question. "Yeah.." he plainly replied back once again, the pout not leaving his face at all. I knew he wasn't actually mad, he just wanted to mess around but I needed to find a way to break him out of this attitude cause I wanted to spend a normal day with my Jonghyun.

He placed his hands in his pocket and while walking he took a few steps away from me. "Jonghyun" I whined and snaked my hand around his arm, pulling him towards me.

He maintained a close space next to me before wandering off once again. "Jonghyunnn" I whined once again and pulled him closer to me.

He did the same thing as before and before I knew it he was walking farther from me once again. "Babeee!!" I pulled him closer to me once again and stopped in front of him, both my hands resting on his arms.

He broke out into a hearty laughter and I kept on pouting at him. "I was just joking babe!" He came back to reality from his cute little laughing fit and placed a soft kiss on my forehead after filling my ears with assuring words. A smile creeped onto my lips as I swung left to right in embarrassment.

"You're too cute (Y/N). I love you babe" he pulled me into a big, beary hug and I smiled widely as I wrapped my arms around him and melted in his safe arms.

We pulled back and after wrapping my hand around his arm we got back to our little walk date as chocolate colored leaves of fall decorated the holy ground and soft, gentle breezes kissed our shadows, setting the mood just right for a perfect evening ahead with Kim Jonghyun.

~~~

Hope you guys liked my first imagine! Keep a look out for the upcoming ones!

Smile bright and I hope you all have a good day ahead!!

Bye! <3