1: Life and Death

Comincia dall'inizio

Suddenly, I felt a force on my arm and seconds it happened, I found us switched places. She's now in my place and I am now in hers. Yet again, she put me into puzzlement. 

What is she doing ?

"You don't deserve this." she said to me with with sobs and scratchy voice. Her words made my face grew scrunched and her tone make my heart pounded in hesitancy. I couldn't comprehend what was she trying to do. 

I couldn't situated if what she's doing is a good thing or not.

Before I could do anything, I felt my body slowly lifted towards the light side. I saw how her tears raining down her cheeks. Weirdly, I suddenly can talk and move my body.

I tried to grasp her by pushing myself with my arms and legs towards her. I held out my hand as if i'm trying to reach out into a huge box with my arm.

"What are you doing ?!" I shouted at her, getting more restless and worried. I didn't know the reason behind the tears that formed in my eyes.

I saw her letting the soft force pulling her into the dark side of the unknown emptiness that surrounded us, looking up to me with tears non-stop falling down her cheeks. 

Even after how many times I tried to get closer to her, to reach for her hand,yet the unknown  force keep pulling us further and further away from each other, putting more gap in between us which makes me sobs even more. 

"Why are you doing this ?!" I shouted for the last time before indulged into the unknown lights. 

--

My eyes shot opened, meeting the soft color of ceiling above me. My breath became hasty, synced to the rhythm of my heart that still pounding hard to the scene. Tears kept on falling down my eyelids as I reminisced back what happened. 

"H-Haeri ?" My eyes flattered to the masculine voice that come from my left. Slowly, I cornered my eyes to see him and there I saw was a rather attractive man with a very shock look. 

His eyes were as round as a ball. His skins gone pale as if he just encountered a ghost. Naturally, I would ask if he's okay, but my body felt exhausted, I felt exhausted. I could only look at him lifelessly.

Aren't I dead ? 

I watched him as he stood up and ran out of the room, calling names that sound foreign to me. He even called me with such weird word.

Dismissing the thoughts, I tried to think again about what was her intention doing that. What was she doing.

Why am I here ?

My eyes went round, looking frantically across my lying body. I saw myself wearing a dress that exactly the same as the woman that 'threw' me here.

What is exactly happening here ?! 

A huge amount of footsteps caught my attention to the door.Moments later, I saw a lot of people rushing through the huge door that situated across the room. My chest heaved up and down at the panic that came through me as I realized everything was wrong here.

An old woman with classy brand of clothes on her gasped in disbelief. I don't understand what's she blabbering about. I watched her with my brows crunched as she held her hand up to her mouth, tears sliding down on her face as she slowly tilting her head to side. Her face then formed a relief one with a smile formed on her wrinkled lips.

She then came to me and put her hands to either of my shoulders, crying horribly loud in between my neck. I became uncomfortable but I couldn't even do anything. 

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. It's not coming out. My mouth was gaping like a goldfish as I tried to utter some words, but what was letting out was just some gibberish. 

Who are these people ? Where am i ? How am I still alive ? 

Who am i ?