Chapter 33 Adam Emerson

Start from the beginning

Alyssa you can not go back, this is it, you and your baby, happy together with each other, so just move on, forget. Oh you know you're never going to.

'I love you' I mouth to jack and he looks shocked at what I say.

I turn back around to Adam and zone back in on his talking.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Alyssa I need you, I need you both, please come back to me" jack says holding my face in his hands, pulling me closer to him.

"Jack" I whisper turning my face away from him.

It's been 4 months since the BBQ, which means it's been 4 months since I've spoken to jack, and since the BBQ I've been going out with Adam almost everyday and my belly has been growing everyday, one more month again.

I've seen jack every weekend because Mom started this every weekend it's dinner at her house. Its the most painful thing I've ever done.

Now guess where I am, yes that's correct, I'm at my mom's house. I just finished eating, now I'm in the yard laying on the grass looking up at the stars.

It was so difficult getting on this floor.

I see jack come next to be and lay down.

"It's beautiful out tonight" he says after a few minutes breaking the silence.

I don't reply, I just stay silent. He sighs "bunny are you ever going to talk to me again?" He asks, I turn and look at him like he's just grown two heads.

I'm telling you this man is nuts! He's insane! He's a crazy man!

I scoff and look back up to the sky.

"I haven't seen Sarah in a while, what has she finally gone back to the place she belongs, hell" I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Alyssa don't" he says jaw clenched. I  sit up struggling to get up off the floor then jack gets up and helps me up.

As I'm up I start walking away towards the house.

"Alyssa, stop!" he shouts. I stop in my spot. I feel his presence behind me. His hand goes on my shoulder and slides down my arm causing goosebumps.

"My life has been a living hell without our bunny, I don't think you know how-"

"Jack-"

"Do not interrupt me" he says his voice dangerously low.

"I don't think you know how much you affect me, or how much you mean to me, or that I am nothing without you and my babygirl" he says his breath fanning my neck, I smile at him talking about the baby.

"How are you so sure it's a girl" I ask with our hands on my stomach.

"Oh I'm sure" he says turning me around.

"I'm also sure she's going to have big brown eyes like her mother and beautiful brown hair cascading down her back and the little forehead crease she will get whenever she lies, just like her mommy" he says his hand cupping my face while his thumb rubs my cheek gently.

"She will be strong just like her mommy, and when she gets a man she loves who treats her terribly, I hope she leaves, so she can show him just what he's missing out on.....just like her mommy" he says, a tear slides down my cheek.

Alyssa I need you, I need you both, please come back to me" jack says holding my face in his hands, pulling me closer to him.

"Jack" I whisper turning my face away from him.

"Please I won't be stupid again and ruin my chance, I won't take you for granted, I'll believe you for everything you say, I just need you back, I need my baby girls" he says anxiously, worried we're slipping away from him.

"It's too late jack" I say walking backwards putting some distance between us.

"No, no it's not"he says shaking his head left and right.

He pulls out his phone out of his side pocket in his trousers.

"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably.

"Okay?"

"The deal is if I make you, laugh ,cry, giggle or dance, you'll be mine again, come home with me tonight, and stay till I let you leave" he says and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Are you kidding me! No!" I say looking at him.

"No actually I'm not kidding you, come one Alyssa you know you want to take the dea-"

"Fine! Deal!" I say and shake his hand.

Oh I'm so going to loose

Shut up girl be positive!
My conscience says

He presses something on his phone, then music starts coming out of it.

And he starts dancing like Elvis to the song to wild one by Iggy pop. I tried so hard not to laugh, thanking the heavens I didn't.

Then the song changes to Bruno Mars finesse with cardi B. He continues dancing like a mad man. Oh I want to laugh so hard, but what keep chanting in my head is don't loose

Now the song changes to try a little tenderness by Otis Redding, he starts to take off his shirt the brace that attached to his trousers and his trousers are the only thing on, he starts dancing and singing loudly and may I say very off tune, and that's when I started dying of laughter. I'm sorry I couldn't help it! It's too funny!

He is holding his shirt in the air swinging it around like a cowboy swinging a rope.

Then the song changes again to a more slower song, part of the list by neyo, that's when I see him walk up to me and pull me into his arms.

"I win"he says in my ear.

"This song is for you bunny" he says and starts swaying us.

"Style of your hair shape or your eyes and your nose, the way you stare as if you see right through to my soul, it's your left hip and the way that it's not quite as big as your right, the way you stand in the mirror before we go out at night, our quiet time, your beautiful mind" he sings and I smile.

In this moment we escaped from reality, it's just us, no one else, I wish it could stay like this forever.

Hey guys sorry took long to upload was..... Busy lol butt I gave you a great chapter!

Hehe I said butt👆

Who do you ship

Adam and Alyssa
         Or
Jack and Alyssa

Comment and lemme know thanks
😘❤❤❤