2 years later Hinata was pregnant again and a close friend told one person, who told another, that they were hoping for a girl. Of course everyone was still floored and very curious on how Hinata was able to still continue to have kids.

Again everyone talked but no one dare say anything directly to them they would see the family along with the Hokages only son when at an outing. Everyone always extremely curious about The Uchihas.

They would see Hinatas big pregnant belly and Sasuke carrying his 2 year old son along with the 2 year old Uzumaki and his 3 year old twins holding onto his pants while walking beside him on each side. Everyone started to be a little less afraid of the great Uchiha for he no longer looked so scary with so many toddlers around him. Hinata like always with her happy sparkling eyes and shining wide smile along with the great stoic Uchiha.

Everyone was hoping that this time she would get her wish of a little girl. Even though she did not get her wish she was not disappointed when having another set of twin boys which were named Suoh & Ryuu Uchiha and those two looked like an exact replica of Sasuke nothing of Hinata besides the big bubble eyes of her. But nothing else, Sasukes look a likes to the bone.

And after a while everyone thought that they would be done having so many children when passing by the district many could hear the laughter and screams of children playing so many just stopped rumoring, for they have never seen anything suspicious that they could rumor about.

Everything went fine the Uchihas were happy as far as anyone knew and everything was fine.

Until exactly 4 years after the last twins were born lady Hinata was pregnant again many people thought "well we knew Sasuke Uchiha needed to revive his clan but wow this is insane".

And after 3 pregnancy's 5 boy's and basically adopting the Hokages only son that was inseparable from the Uchiha Family they finally had a Little girl.

And everyone thought that everything would be wonderful sadly Hinata was not able to be happy for long. Two months after Miyoko turned one the inevitable happened.

An enemy came along and was about to strike The Village with a great chackra infused ball. Everyone was down Hinata knew that she had to do something Naruto was Knocked out and Sasuke was out of chackra and barely conscious.Through hooded eyes he could see Hinata hover over him and place a soft kiss and murmur in his ear, in her soft sweet voice.

"I have always beleaved in you, you are an amazing Otousan. You guys are all my happiness. Thank you Sasuke for giving me so much happiness".

Everything happened so fast the last thing he felt was a kiss on his lips, and a squeeze and warmth of her body. But he was to weak to move much and his only arm barely lifted. He reached out to her, he felt her soft face, he saw her lovely pale lavender eyes, her long soft beautiful hair, and her smile that he loved so much.

Through his weakened state he murmured her name that has gone past his lips far too many times to count but he loved it. "Hi-I-na.... H-in-ata No" he reached out his only arm towards her willing her with his mind to comeback to him, for he knew that he would rather die with her, than live withought her. Call him selfish he loved his kids unconditionally, but Hinata was his everything.

He has cried many times in front of her and he is no longer ashamed to admit it but with all his last strength he possessed, tears slipping from his eyes at a rapid speed, he rolled to the side with his last strength and with his only arm tried to reach out to her again.

He saw through his blurred vision , his whole world stand up to the enemy. Her hair waving in the breeze, her face scraped up, her vest no longer on her body, only her fish net shirt, and her black pants ripped in many places from the battle, blood all over her, Making it difficult to distinguish if the blood was even hers.