Chapter 1. 🌻

The rain fell heavily, and fast making it almost impossible to walk outside, it seems like even the heavens are feeling the sadness of the Hidden leaf village, for it has been exactly 3 months since Uchiha Hinatas death.

The lovely and gentle ex heiress of the great Hyuga Clan. Everyone still continues to mourn for it was thanks to her that they were still alive. She was able to defeat a great enemy, that had almost ended the whole Village.

It was thanks to that bravery that everyone was able to live on but at what cost. She left behind a husband and kids, not just 3, but 7 lovely kids.

6 boys and a beautiful baby girl that is the exact image of the late mother.

The little girl with her beautiful pale lavender eyes that hold the Byakugan unlike all her older brothers that all hold the sharingan, with her lovely black/blue hair and pale porcelain skin. It was like a revived Hinata.

She even had all her shyness, absolutely adorable when she gets flustered, which is often, and starts poking her pointer fingers, the exact same way as her mother used to. It brings to many people slight sadness for that was Hinatas little mini me down to the bone.

And sometimes it is very hard to many, that Hinata was not able to live long and enjoy a lovely daughter. Everyone knew how much she and her husband wished for a baby girl.

Everyone can still remember how happy she was when she finally had a beautiful baby girl. They named her Miyoko which means : A beautiful and Charming child.

If only Hinata where alive to keep on loving her children. Everyone always wondered how Sasuke and Hinata came about, not even close friends knew about them. That's why when Hinata left and came back from a mission with Uchiha robes many were surprised, outraged, curious, dumbfounded and in disbelief, it took getting used to.

Many thought at first that the Ex Avenger had forced their Hime. But it soon came announced that it was a clan matter and no more talk about it, that was that and no one could interfere in the matter.

Everyone saw how her eyes sparkled even more after getting married. Everyone saw how she looked more happy, she smiled more so no one asked.

After 5 months of marriage everyone noticed a baby bump and after a while Sasuke and Hinata Uchiha had their first children, yes you read that right, twin boys.

Hikaru & Haru Uchiha they had their mothers hair but their fathers everything else including the Sharingan.

After a year when the twins turned 1 Hinata became pregnant again with her 3rd child. Many were surprised at how quickly that came about. But no one dared ask not even friends, they would see Sasuke out more often. But no one could catch a glimpse of emotion, his face was always unreadable.

Well that is Sasuke Uchiha after all.

The day came when Hinata had her 3rd child Saburo Uchiha that had the late Itachi Uchihas markings on his cheeks with Hinatas more pale complexion. But Sasuke's obsidian hair and eyes just like the twins.

When everyone was sure that Sasuke was done with children.
Because rumor was that he would get irritated with his kids and hit them. Of course no one knew the real Sasuke except Hinata and her kids.

They were a private family and that is how they liked it.

After the Uchihas 3rd son was born a month later the new Hokages first and only son was born and everyone stoped talking about the Uchihas for everyone was saddened for their Hokage, because his wife had died at child birth.

That's when everyone noticed that The Hokage would leave his new born son in the care of the Uchihas. Everyone would always wonder what went on in that district but no one ever aprouched.