Chapter 2

My Guardian Angel – Chapter 2

A/N: So you liked the first chapter then here is the second one. I hope you like it too.

Your point of view.

I was walking down the hallway of the high school the next morning thinking about when i'd see the green eyed girl, Lauren, again. She had been in my mind all night, and as much as I wished it was just because I was thinking about her protection, I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel like to kiss her. And I knew that that wouldn't happen, she was obviously straight, my gaydar didn't ring when I was around her, and my gaydar never failed. So I would just be her guardian angel. I went in the bathroom to wash my hands seeing I had been training last nigh (kick boxing training) and the muscles in my hands were still sore. As I was against the sink, I felt myself being pushed forcefully into the bathroom stall. As I looked up I was met with Jessie's angry eyes. Within a second her lips were on mine and she was kissing me. She had made a habit of that. She was a hot girl and I was never against a quick fuck but I didn't know why, that time something was wrong: off. As I pushed her away trying to get out of the bathroom stall she looked at me with a concerned look. I knew she had a thing for me, she had a thing for badasses and I was like the school biggest badass. I never though reciprocated her feelings and I never will, she knew it. I just fucked her because she had a hot body. Still she thought I belonged to her.

“What's wrong?” she asked as we both got out of the bathroom stall.

“Nothing. I just don't feel like it.” I said as I walked to lean against the sink.

“Why not?” she asked slightly hurt.

“What? I don't have the right not to want to have sex with you?” I pointed harshly and she quickly replaced her hurt behind a glare.

“Is it because of that stupid bitch?” she asked causing me to glare at her.

“The only bitch I know here is you.” I snapped.

“You know who I am talking about! Why would you protect you don't even know?!”

“You don't even know her but you are still being an asshole to her.” I spat out but with a low tone.

“Why did you pick her side?!” she yelled.

“Why? Are you jealous?” I asked raising my eyebrow playfully perfectly aware that she was jealous.

“Answer my god damn questions!” she ordered. I stared at her my eyes darkening at her command.

“First sweet cheeks, keep in mind that I don't take orders so if you command me one more time things aren't going to end well for you. Second, flash news: I don't belong to you so stop with that jealousy thing. Third, if you touch one hair of her head I swear to god you are going to wish your mother never gave you birth, got it?” I threatened taking one step closer to her with as the words came out of my mouth.