Chapter 14

My Guardian Angel – Chapter 14

A/N: Cute stuff happening here as Lauren and you spend some time together buuuuut drama is coming back in a few chapters ! I warned you guys, enjoy the fluff in this one haha.

Your point of view.

Lauren and I were now driving down the streets to where my bike would drive me. It felt good having her behind me on my bike and feeling her hold on to me so tight. I couldn't help but feel special at the way she was pressing her back to me as if she didn't want to let go, ever. And it felt good. It felt amazing as I was feeling like I was vital to her, like she wouldn't be able to ever live without me. I smiled at the idea of being that important to someone as much as this.

"Where should I take you babe?" I asked slowing down so that she would hear me despite the sound of the engine.

"Anywhere. I'd go anywhere with you." She answered whispering softly in my ear.

"Well I still need you to choose right now." I said despite the fact that my heart melted at her previous words.

"It's a school day so people are at school, well most of them. And it's sunny...so maybe...uhm...yeah maybe we could go to the beach." She said.

"The beach? We don't even have our swimsuits." I answered clearly surprised by her proposition.

"Well underwear cover the same body parts as the swimsuits so we don't really need them." She pointed and I could feel her eyebrow raising suggestively as if I couldn't actually see it.

"Who said I was wearing underwear?" I asked and for a minute I could have swear that I felt her heartbeat quicken against my back but the next thing made mine go crazy. She slowly brought her hand up my stomach and cupped my breast through my shirt making my eyes widen at the sudden bold act.

"From what I'm touching, you are definitely wearing a bra." She whispered in my ear not removing her hand from my breast but instead massaging it. I almost let my eyes flutter close at this contact but my eyes shot open again as she pronounced her next words.

"Should I check if you are wearing panties too?" She whispered in my ear in very slutty way making my whole body grow hot. "I wouldn't mind you know?" She added her hand traveling down my stomach getting dangerously close to my crotch.

"Lauren...can you.." I trailed off as reached her goal and began undoing my belt. I stopped the bike abruptly, luckily there was no other car on the road we were in. I grabbed her hand pulling it away. "Can you wait until we are at the beach?" I asked sighing.

"I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you." She said causing me to shift slightly so that I would face her.