Chapter 10

My Guardian Angel – Chapter 10

A/N : I'm glad you guys like this fic guys, i really am. So i am going to make longer than i intended so yeah there are a lot more chapters to come haha. I hope this news make you happy.

Anyway like i said, things are going to stay cute for a while and then BOOM drama !

Enjoy this cute little chapter.

Your point of view.

It's been three days. Three days since our little training, three days since Lauren and I admitted our attraction towards each other and shared our first kiss. And I found myself being happy. I had rarely been happy in my life because of my pretty fucked up past and because I had things that still haunted my mind every now when I would go to sleep, making it impossible or quasi-impossible for me to actually get some rest. But since the day Lauren came into my life, those things seemed to vanished and to slowly but surely get erased from my mind and replaced by the memories of the moments I spent with Lauren. Things should be amazing, everything should be perfect. But it wasn't. It wasn't because Lauren had been avoiding me at school and had become extra cold when we'd text or call each other, and that was driving me crazy. I didn't know if I had done anything wrong or if this was just the way she acted after she admitted liking someone as more than a friend. I needed to understand. In every single class she'd sit next to Camila or Ally leaving the seat she usually occupied next to me empty. I did try to get a hold on her after each class but she would leave the room first without even giving me the chance to make a step towards her. I didn't understand but I needed to. So I followed her, I followed her at lunch when she got up from her seat alone. I followed her as she got into the bathroom and I closed the door behind me. I sat on one of the sink as I waited for her to get out of the bathroom stall silently. As she finally did, her eyes widened as she saw me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked carefully.

“What? Am I not allowed to use the bathroom?” I asked ironically.

“uhm you are.” she said as she walked to the sink to wash her hands. An uncomfortable silence set between the both of us. I saw her glance up at me a few times before she finally dried her arms. As she walked towards the door to actually get out I got up and blocked her way to the door.

“Are you going to keep ignoring me for a long time?” I asked in a very harsh tone.

“I'm not ignoring you.” she lied to me which only made me madder than I already was.

“Really? Cause it definitely seems to me that you have changed! Come on Saturday you were all over me and all that shit, and the last two days you've barely looked at me, let alone talked to me, so what's wrong with you?” I almost yelled trying my best to hide my emotions.