Epilogue

Lauren/You – My Guardian Angel – Epilogue

A/N: I'm finally updating this shit so that I can start working on the sequel you're all waiting for lol! Anyway, it's really short okay? But remember the sequel is coming soon!

Your point of view

Today was finally the day I would be set free for good. As I stood in the back of the room, covering my face with my hood, not wanting him to see me just yet, I realized that this was the day I would leave my demons behind, demons that had been haunting me non stop for years now and I was happy that today, was the last day of this haunted life. Lauren stood right beside me, hatred very obvious in her eyes as he entered the room behind the glass and was sat on the chair and attached to it. These four walls were the last thing he'd ever see and yet he didn't seem to mind as he still wore his sadistic smile. The room I was in was full of people, people who wanted this man pay for his crimes, people who were related to the atrocities he had committed, people like Jesse and her parents, old friends of my mother that I hadn't seen in forever and of course Lauren and I. They sat him on the chair and his eyes landed on the glass that was separating us. They weren't on me though, I made sure that he wouldn't be able to see me just yet and I stood in the dark side of the room but he stared at Lauren and that just made me want to kill him myself.

"We are going to proceed to the administration of the product. It will not be painful in any way, you will just fall asleep slowly." The cop explained to my dad and he just nodded showing he understood. "Any last words? Something you want to share? Regrets maybe?" the cop said, a hint of disdain and a bit of hatred in his voice. Well, that was just one more person who hated my father.

"Regrets? What the hell would I regret? I got rid of the pain in the ass that was my wife a long time ago." He started a smile on his face. "And I got my revenge on my kid. I made her pay for sending me away and now I'm pretty sure she's rotting in hell." He declared and I couldn't just stand there and remain silent anymore.

"Are you now?" I spoke getting closer to the glass causing his eyes to land on me. He frowned and his eyes suddenly filled with horror when I took my hood off. "If I were you I wouldn't be so sure, dad." I said. It was now my turn to smirk as I found the horror on his face pretty satisfying.

"That's not...you're dead...I killed you." He started stammering while I just smiled. "You were buried. How is this possible?"

"I was never dead father. I just needed you to believe you had won so that you would confess to everything. And it worked. You did confess. End of the game. I win." I said crossing my arms my chest and nodding to the cop indicating that I was done talking and he could just end him already.

"NO! You can't do this! You are supposed to be dead, you worthless bitch!" he kept yelling insults at me but I just stood still, my smirk on my face, sending him a death glare.

"Rot in hell father." I said before the cop injected the lethal product in his veins and slowly the aggressive man started drifting off to sleep, the last thing he ever saw being my smile.

The second he was pronounced dead I got out the room, needing some fresh air. Once outside, I burst into tears, being unable to control or refrain them anymore. Soon though, I felt arms wrap themselves around me, holding me tight; and I just let myself relax in her embrace, knowing perfectly who those arms belonged to.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah. It just...feels weird." I stated turning around to face her.

"How so?" she questioned, slowly wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"It feels weird to know that I'm free, completely free of my past and free to live my future without having to fear anything or to hide from anyone. I'm just free. And it feels great." I said a heartwarming smile finally reaching my lips.

"You are right babe. You're free, free to be you and free to be happy." She said. "Preferably with me." She added before a small laugh escaped her making me chuckle.

"There no one I'd rather share my freedom with than you." I said before sealing that discussion with a soft kiss.

Little did I know that I would soon discover that Freedom Comes With A Price.

A/N: WELL, you may have understood by now that the sequel of this book is gonna be titled Freedom Comes With A Price and that it won't be about rainbows and butterflies. Expect love, sex, tears, fights, more sex, anger, hatred, treasons (maybe?) and tissues! Hope you'll like it! I'm gonna post the chapter very soon! Let me know if you plan on reading it!! And if you have suggestions!

LOVE YOU MY DEAR BABIES!

-Katy