Part 1

»A whole new world«

~Nina~

I hear the booming of that damn alarm clock.
"NINA!" My mom yells
"What the hell mom, it's to fucking early!"
"Are you ready!?!"
"For what...wait yeah!"
"Well get then get up were leaving for the airport in like an hour!"
"K thanks mom!"
I get out of my bed. And go through bags I already packed. We're moving to Chicago today and to be honest I really don't want to go. I love it here in London. I grew up here. All my memories and friends are here. But I get it since my dad passed me and mom have been having a really hard time getting through all of it. I just hope I don't get into as much trouble as I used to. Lucky it's the start of summer so I'll still be able to have the fun I want to have. Once we arrived at our house in Chicago I decided to ask my mom if it's okay if I go to the high school and see what school I'm going to be going to. She said sure so I got dressed in some thigh high shorts and white crop top that says Chill Out in cursive.

~A few hours later~

"NINA!" My mom fucking yells again.
"Why the fuck do you keep screaming...shit!"
"You have someone at the door!"
"I don't fucking know anyone in this damn town...who is it!"
She says in a soft voice "what's your name sweety?"
"Um...Ethan. Ethan Cutkosky."
"His name is Ethan now get down here for fuck sake!"

When I heard his voice it was deep and raspy as if he was exhausted. I screamed where my room was and let him in. He sat on my desk chair like a gentleman.

"So what's your deal?"
"What do you mean?"
"Did you see me checking out the high school and follow me home?"
"Fuck no. I saw ride down the street and the ride down the street back to your house."
"Why'd you come over here?"
"Because you're so hot."

Those words hadn't been said to me for so long and it kind of made me blush. Me and Ethan were talking for hours until he looked at his watch and said he had to go. He lived right across the fucking street. I don't know but just talking to him made me smile. I'm not getting attached yet he's probably some fuck boy that just wants to get in my pants.