Chapter 5

I woke in a dark, gloomy, cold room completely naked probably due to the shift. My face was pressed against the dirty stone floor Ostanda are you there I ask reaching into the depths of my mind looking for my wolf. I'm here, I feel weak but were okay she responds putting my mind at ease, but Eric, oh Goddess where is Eric.

"Eric! Eric are you there!" I shout out to into the emptiness, all I can hear is my voice echoing back at me. Please Goddess let him have escaped whoever did this to me.

As the time passes I've had to find ways to keep myself entertained in this barren room, so I've been looking for an escape. The walls are laced with wolfsbane so if I touch them I burn, I've got a few scars to prove it now. Since I've woken up I'd say it's been 5 hours of me sitting here trying to figure out what to do, worrying about Eric. When suddenly after 5 hours of silence I hear footsteps headed in my direction and the clanging of keys.

"Come on Rogue" A tall man says stepping into the room I do a once over, looking at his body the way he walks studying him. When I don't move he walks over to me to grab me. As he gets closer I grab his foot pulling it forward causing him to fall backward. I quickly jump to my feet and kick him in the face knocking him out. I grab his keys and make a break for it not caring that I have no clothes. As soon as I turn the corner I run right into another man, this one smells of power though. He is quick to grab my arm and push me into the wall.

"Who the hell are you" The tall blond haired man states, he lifts his head into the air sniffing. "A rogue?" He questions. "Oh you're the rogue from cell 216, I sent Will to come grab you for execution" He states and my eyes go wide.

"How dare you, don't touch me, I haven't done anything wrong!" I shout out to the man.

"I don't have to answer any of your questions now come on we're going to execution."

"Do I at least get clothes" I scoff

"Dirty rogues don't deserve clothes" The man, who I am beginning to think is a Beta glares as he pulls me to a door at the end of this long hallway. When he opens it I am met with a bright flash of light, hurting my eyes, yet I am quick to realize it's just the sun. It feels nice to be outside after hours inside of a dark room. Although I would prefer if I could be outside with some clothes on.

I was to busy in my thoughts to realize we were in front of a crowd of maybe a thousand people and in front of me was a large stage with 2 naked men who had nooses around their necks, and a third noose which was empty. I began thrashing I couldn't die this is not what I wanted. Eric has a family to care for he can not take over the not a pack he would stress. We never got to meet our mate Ostanda whimpers in my mind. I feel tears start to well up in my eyes. We will not cry Ostanda we will be strong and show these people what they are really doing. We walk up the stairs to where my noose awaits. As they strap it around my neck I yell out to the crowd "Look at me and realize what you are doing. I have hurt no one and yet you hurt me, be proud of yourselves for the Moon Goddess will shame you till the day you die" I scoff.

"Shut it, the King is on his way to sign your death sentence" The man who brought me here stated. I just laugh of course it's the King who else would kill without mercy, who else would force a poor woman to stand in front of a crowd naked before her hanging. I put my head down so I can stare at my feet for what may be the last time. I think of the people who loved me, my parents, Alpha R, Eric, Lola, and Valerie. Goddess please protect Eric, let my dying wish be that.

The door opens and what comes through is probably the best scent I've ever had the pleasure of smelling. It smells like home, and the woods. I smile and look up.

"Mate" The man at the door growls loudly, a wave of power rolls off of him and my smile turns to a frown this is the king. The man I am supposed to love is the man I despise the most.

He sprints to where I stand with my arms behind my back everything I am on display. He wraps his arms around my waist nuzzling his head in my neck. I begin to fight against him, this man does not deserve my affection.

"Cut her loose" He states to the man who brought me to this point. When no one moves he screams "Cut her loose!" This caught their attention as they immediately rush over pulling me out of the ropes.

He immediately takes of the dark blue suit jacket he was wearing and covers me with it, "I am sorry my love, so sorry" He states making Ostanda cry out with want. I just scoff at his response, oh he's sorry he almost killed his mate how kind of him.

"Come on we are going to go, I will take you to our room and we shall be happy." He nods at the end of his sentence as if reassuring himself. I just laugh "You think I am going with you" I state.

"Of course you are coming with me, you are mine and mine only. Where else would you go?" He says as though it were obvious.

"No I am not yours, you will sent me free and we can go our separate ways, so sorry mister King looks like you can't get everything you want" I say patting his head like a child, he is quick to react gripping my wrist and pulling me with him towards the entrance of his castle. I attempt to pull the other way and escape his grasp but he is stronger than I am, much stronger.

When we finally make it behind closed doors he pushes me back against the door and puts his mouth on my neck making me moan out. He traces his tongue around the spot where my mark would go creating toe curling pleasure. I attempt to fight against it, but something about that is practically impossible.

"What is your name my love" The King asks.

"Orabelle mister King" I state in a breathy tone, it's hard to focus on my words when he has his mouth against me. He moves his mouth up the side of my neck until his mouth is practically on top of mine "Call me Damien my love, I am no King to you." He says against my lips.

"One thing is right about that" I say my hand inching toward the door handle.

"You are no King of mine" As I state this I bring my knee up into where the sun doesn't shine and I open the door making a run for it.

I tried to make this one a bit longer let me know what you think!