eight

"My name is Harry. May I ask yours?" My voice was slurred and my vision was slightly blurred. All I knew was that I was talking to a pretty short blonde girl, with the prettiest blue eyes. She was loud, kind of bland. Everything Beatrice wasn't. She did have a nice smile, though.

"Hailey." She smiled at me, her flirtatious eyes staring me down. Her eyes landed on my lips, a smirk forming on hers. She was looking for sex.

"Nice to meet you, Hailey." I smiled awkwardly, taking another sip from my beer.

"Why have I never seen you here?" Her accent was thick, she was stepping closer to me.

"I moved to America with my mum when I was six. I don't even have a British accent?" I laughed, shaking my head. "I'm obviously not from around here. Anymore, at least."

"Oh, okay." Was all she said. What a bore.

"Would you like to go upstairs?" I suggested, eyeing her petite body. I missed Beatrice. I hated this place. I just needed a distraction. Why did Gemma have to bring me along to her goodbye party?

"Sure." Her eyes were full of lust. I might as well go along with it. I needed something, anything. I didn't care about the consequences. I would rather have some random girl touching me than be thinking about my father doing it.

"Let's." I set my beer down, grabbing her sides. I pulled her close to my body, kissing her firmly. This was wrong. I knew it was.

My hips started to grind against hers, my erection growing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't imagining Hailey as Beatrice. I wanted it to be her so badly. I wanted to be kissing and loving on her. She was my fiancée, not this random bimbo.

I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist, much like I did with Beatrice not even a month before. I led her up the stairs of this random house, looking for an empty room. I felt the guilt of cheating slowly disappear as the alcohol got to me.

  I found an empty room, a closet, for us to do our business. I could tell she was annoyed at the room selection but what else did she expect? It was just a one night stand.

  "A closet? Really?" Her voice was annoying as fuck.

  "Don't speak." I muttered, pushing her up against the door. My hands found the hem of her shorts, shoving them down. This was going to be quick. I just couldn't stand all these thought of Ken.

  I picked her up and just started going at it. Right away. Nothing special. I'll spare the details because it was just awful. I knew it was wrong. I hated it. That hate was much better than the previous one, though.

  "Beatrice?" I felt around for her in the bed. I had started crying silently as possible. I couldn't just not tell her that I cheated. "Bea." I almost begged, trying to wake her.

  "Harry?" Her voice was sleepy and confused. "What's wrong, hon?" She cuddled up next to me. My heart stopped. It was going to wreck everything we had worked for.

"I cheated on you." My words were so soft and quiet, they were almost inaudible. "I'm so sorry."

  "What?" She sat up, covering her almost nude body. My heart broke the moment I saw her confused, saddened face. The moonlight shined on her face, highlighting her expression perfectly.

  "Bea..." I tried to calm her, reaching for her arm. "It didn't mean anything." I used the cliche line. It was completely true, though. It didn't. Beatrice was my world.