six

marry me?

"Marry me." I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. It's been something that's been on my mind for what seems like forever. For months, maybe even years. When you know, you know.

"Harry, I-" She began but I cut her off before she could answer.

"Beatrice, we could be happy. We could wait to get married, of course, but I want you to for sure be mine. I want to promise you the rest of my life." My voice was frantic and I could feel my face beating up. I had nothing to give her but I still found myself down on one knee. The ring my mother got me for soon coming graduation caught my eye, shining under the light. I removed it from my finger, holding it towards her carefully.

"Will you marry me, Beatrice Elaine Anderson?" Our eyes locked and hers were red and puffy. Her hand was shaking in mine but she grabbed it tightly.

"Yes, Harry. I'll marry you baby. Of course." She sobbed and fell to her knees. I held her close as I slipped the ring on her finger, my smile wide. Yeah, things were pretty hard, but this was a mutual decision and we both wanted eachother more than anything.

"I will take care of you for as long as I live. I will give you the family you've always dreamed of. Baby, we will have it all. I promise you." My lips pressed gently onto hers. The kiss was soft and sweet, quickly getting more heated.

Her hands found my hair, tugging at the curling mess gently. She definitely had always been a more conservative girl, she didn't want to disappoint daddy. Her daddy worked for the church. I happily took over the roll.

"Harry." She moaned over and over again as I kissed at her neck, wrapping her legs around my waist. I picked her up and carried her over to my bed, dropping her onto it. My hands found her chest and I massaged it as we kissed.

When we pulled away for air, Beatrice had the most wicked smile on her face I had ever seen. "Lay down." Her words were quiet and full of lust. She was a bit intimidating so I definitely did as I was told.

My hands were behind my head, I was partially coming down from my high. "Close your eyes." I heard my fiancée whisper, a smirk forming on my lips.

"Okay, babe. Surprise me." I chuckled and closed them tight. A couple seconds passed and I was becoming impatient. I felt her small body straddle me, her grinding slowly and teasingly on my crotch. "Open."

My eyes opened and the sight before me was breath taking. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her bra was exposed, nothing on her bottom but her innocent pink panties. My erection was growing fast and I wanted to feel myself inside of her.

"Bea." My moan was deep and hoarse, the pleasure was unbelievable. We had never done this before. I could feel how wet she was becoming and my need for her was growing more and more. My hands gripped onto her hips tightly, my moans becoming more and more frequent. "You're going to make me come." I whined, shuttling my eyes tightly.

Her movements stopped her movements and laid beside me, sucking the tip of her finger gently. "Make love to me, Harry." Her voice was soft, grabbing gently at my hand.

"I don't have a condom." I looked at her worriedly, biting my lip.

"Let's start our family." She leaned over and kissed my gently, reaching down to unbuckle my belt. "I'm ready for this, Harry. I'll do college online, we can do this."

  "You don't have to ask me twice." I mumbled and quickly undressed, settling between her legs. "Can I?" I tugged gently at her panties, smiling up at her. We both laughed at the situation. There was so much love that it wasn't just about sex. At all. We were about to start trying for a family, there was so much to be happy about.

  "Yes, please." She granted me permission and I was quick to act. I slipped them off quickly, staring in awe at my beautiful girl. She was everything I could ever ask for.

  "Tell me if it hurts, baby. I'll stop." I whispered in her ear before I attempted pushing myself in. It took three tries before Beatrice could take it. "You're doing so good, love."

  We were both grunting and moaning messily, my hands in her hair and hers in mine. "Fuck, Harry." She gasped as I moved in and out slowly. I lifted her legs up gently, pushing myself deeper inside. Her moan was so loud it caused both of us to burst out laughing. I hoped for nothing more than my mum to not hear us right then. 

  "I'm close." I muttered in her ear seconds before coming inside of her, my breathing speeding up. I had never felt such pleasure in my life. "Beatrice." I moaned over and over again while I came.

  "Harry, don't stop yet." She whined, almost squealing. She was close.

  "Come on, baby." I encouraged her, picking up my pace. "Come for me." My mouth sucked at her skin gently as I fucked her good. She was such a dirty girl, I couldn't get enough.

"Oh, Harry!" Her legs were tense as they shook around me. "Oh my gosh." Her eyes were screwed shut, her head throwing back into my pillows. I couldn't help but love the sight. Beatrice was covered in love bites, moaning my name as she came. I never knew that this would be this good.

  "I love you more than life, Beatrice, love." I whispered as I pulled out. I laid beside her and held her small body close. "You're mine, forever." I kissed the top of her head sweetly, earning a bright smile from the most beautiful girl in the world.