4

"Ok sweetheart what do you want to start with first? Dresses or blouses?"

"Amy what did Arthur whisper to you?"

"Oh just that he didn't want me to get you something to revealing."

"Uh huh." I knew that wasn't the right answer but knowing Amy, she wasn't going to give it to me.

Hours went by and I tried on dress after dress after dress. I wasn't a big fan of shopping for clothes but Amy made it fun with her sense of humor. The entrance bell rang signaling that Amy had a customer.

"Hold on a second darling and I'll be back in a jiffy."

"Do u have any cokes?"

"Yes hunny in the back!" she yelled as she greeted the customer. I went to the back room that was her office and looked for her fridge. Amy's office was a light blue color and filled with many pictures of her family and country stars she knew. From George Strait to Jerrod Nieman.

"A lot of keepers huh. " I turned to see Amy in the door way.

"Hell yeah."

"Well sweetheart I'm sorry to tell ya but I think your ready for Oklahoma. Arthur should be coming in about 30 minuets so I'll be packing up your clothes."

"Thanks Amy." With that she smiled and left me alone in her office. Just as I was walking out I saw a picture of Amy and her husband sharing a kiss while on horseback. "When am I going to have that?" I asked as itouched the photo before heading out to Amy.

I sat on her counter as she hung up the clothes to put in bags.

"Amy how did you meet ur husband?"

"Who Justin?" she smiled when I giggled at her joke. "Oh sweetheart that was ages ago. But luckily I remembered because that man will never let me live it down but as I was saying I met Justin at rodeo down in Texas. He was of course some hot shot bullrider that I had no interest in but my best friend did." I gave her a perplexed look. "Yes that's right. My friend had a crush on him and I didn't. I thought he was too self centered but any ways during one of his breaks we went over to his stall to see his horse and my friend got to close  to his horse and the horse kicked her. I had never laughed so hard in my life."

"Amy that is horrible."

"I know I know but she had it coming to her. She said she was blinded by 'love' or so she said. But while she was in the injury tent Jason and I got to talking and we were total opposites but never the less he still asked me out and soon became significant others." She smiles as she finished her story. Jason and Amy had been together so long that the word love was an under statement.

"You guys are crazy in love with each other."

"Yes we are but you hear me Stacy, Justin wasn't the first man I met but he was the right one."

"How do you know when the right one comes around?"

"Don't worry sweetheart, you will know when you meet him."

The entrance bell rang as i looked to the front of the store to see a knight in shinning armor.