Chapter 12: The Land Of Dragons

Start from the beginning

"Yes, O-captain, my captain!" I got off Sora and dusted off my clothes. "So, uh... Ping, why are you dressed as a man?" I asked her and she and Mushu explained that guys can only enter.

"Wait, if that's true, then..." Sora said and everyone looked at me.

"What am I going to do?" I asked and Goofy had an idea.

"Do ya still have that Organization Coat?" he asked and I nodded.

"It's back in the Gummi Ship!" I jumped up and ran back, "I'll go get it!"

I ran to the spot we concealed the ship and giggled. I suddenly felt a familar presence behind me and quickly turned around. No one was there.

"Who's there?" I summoned my keyblade and looked around. No one was there... "Am I paranoid?"

"I'd say so!" I gasped and turned to see Blackberry. I growled and jumped back. "Oh, don't worry! I'm not here to fight... That's not til later."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing..." she grinned, "I'm just here for joys."

"Yeah, right!" I said.

"Wow, hold the spite!" she giggled, "Amazing show you put on earlier. You two are so cute together!"

"No! You know I don't lo-" I stopped myself. did I...? No! "I love Riku, dammit!"

"He doesn't even know you're alive." she grinned, "I wasn't going to tell you but I'm sure you can live with it. He's giving up on you."

"I..." I felt my heart crack a little, "SHUT UP!" I lunged forward and took a swing. She jumped back and chuckled.

"See? You do know the truth!" she said, "Sora knows it, too. That's why..." She looked passed me, "He wants you to himself!"

"That's not true!" Four light orbs passed me and hit her. I turned around and it was Sora, "Riku would never abandon her! Right, Piri?"

I gulped and blushed, "Yeah..."

Sora raised his eyebrows and gasped, lowering his weapon, "Piri?"

Blackberry laughed, "You know that he has! By the time you find him, he won't want to see your face, Sora!"

I growled, "Leave him out of this!"

"Why would I listen to a scaredycat cat like you?" a dark corridor was behind her, "Ta-ta!" she evilly laughed and backed into the portal before my Last Resort could hit her.

"Dammit!" I growled. "How can I let this happen?"

"Don't listen to her." Sora warned, "You know Riku won't give up on you. You're his light! Come on, let's get that coat. The other's are waiting."

As soon as I got it out, I put it on. Me and Sora headed back to where we found Ping. Donald got mad.

"About time!" Donald said and Sora and Goofy gulped at this.

"I beg your pardon?" I glared at him and he gulped. "I don't need your two sense right now!"

"Uh... nothing..." he said sheepishly. "Sorry..."