"Just give it a shot, that's all I'm saying," Taehyung props his hands up and out, chuckling and moving away from the counter. "I'm frankly tired of having to get rid of your flings every morning."

Oki's lop-sided smile resurfaces at that. "Would you mind with this one? Last time, I promise."

Taehyung crouches by Jungkook, trying to wake him up. But the way Oki seems to be in deep thought when breaking out his phone has Taehyung jumping to conclusions. "Sure...I'll run her out. Just freshen up."

"Thanks."

Nibbling his bottom lip, Taehyung asks, "Everything okay?"

"Y-Yeah."

Taehyung warns. "Oki."

"I'm serious," the boy smiles. His upper lip twitches momentarily and Taehyung peeps the shift.

"...this isn't about that girl you were telling me about? The one that was bothering you?"

Oki's brows dance in a wiggle as he panics, "W-What, what girl?"

Taehyung's forehead crinkles. His wet bangs hit his eyes which only makes him squint more. "The one you mentioned to be 'suffocating' you?" Air-quotes are in the air, Taehyung lets Jungkook's shoulder go when the first-year slaps his body away on the ground; like road-kill.

"Oh."

"She bothering you or something?"

"No, I uh," the boy puts his cereal bowl into the sink. Pushing himself away using his big hands, Oki leans away and heads towards the hallway again. "I'm just tired, that's all." Taehyung sees right through that, worry in his heart for his best friend.

"What I miss?"

Taehyung glances at the groggy voice of another. Looking towards Jungkook who peeks one eye open, hair messy, and shoulders rolled back, the road-kill is awake. The partially naked boy pats Jungkook's back.

"Nothing dipshit. Get up and swallow some meds, you're going to be in pain the rest of the day."

[5 hours before Kim Taehyung gets slapped]

"Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't look at me with your nasty-selves," Jungkook moans, rubbing at his temples and crouching on the grass—head to knees. "I'm too sick to care for any of your bullshit."

Park Jimin laughs, slapping his bum to the ground next to Jungkook. Throwing his short arm around the younger boy, it isn't a surprise Jungkook shoves away, cursing when the sunlight accidentally hits his eyes.

Jimin's a hand-full, but he's sweet and caring when it comes to the little-bits of annoyances. With a crooked smile, cat-like eyes, he frames his petite bodies with muscles he works out harshly for. The boy is a hard rock on the outside, but a softie on the inside—nor does he hide that soft side.

"Oh, come on, I want cuddles," Jimin pouts, but laughs none-the-less.

"Leave him alone," there's another laugh. Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok's older in the group. He's older but acts young with the three, Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung. He's a child at heart, a monster in the sheets, and a dancer on the streets. The man's a babe-magnet but never wants to flaunt about it. The other's see that he's dark, tall, and handsome, but they don't compliment him much. Instead, they make fun of his frowning lips, his over-excited perks, and the way he hypes them up for no reason. He's still one of the most important links in their group—the motivating rock.

Seokjin smirks, taking his sunglasses off before extending them down to Jungkook's level. Watching the boy grab it with a jolt, he's back to moaning and rubbing his head when leaning against the bench the others sit on. Jin pets the boy's head, seeing as Jungkook doesn't mind much. "Thanks, old-man," the boy purrs, grabbing Jin's leg and resting his cheek onto it.