The story that she told was very confusing. Now Kayden was confused if her sincerity laid with him or Dante. No wonder the woman was a writer. Who could come up with such a confusing story on the spot? He didn't know what she felt about him. He was sure, she didn't know anything about his feelings or why he decided to marry her so suddenly. One day he would tell her. One day he would definitely tell her, hopefully she wouldn't get up and leave him. 

                               When Miracle woke up, she was still sleeping on Kayden's lap, only there was a bed under her and not the leather car seat of the limousine. Miracle sat up straight and stretched a bit. Her neck muscles felt sore. She looked at Kayden and fell down on his lap again, snuggling closer as he chuckled and stroked her head affectionately. 

                           "What time is it?" her voice came all muffled.

                      "Almost dinner time. You want it up here or do you want to go down?" Kayden asked still stroking her head as if she was a puppy.

                           "Let's go down, eat something and then go for a walk on the beach. I heard it is a sight worth seeing."

                    "Sounds good to me. Get up and change. I'll go and do the same in the next room."

                   "Sure. But let's stay like this for some more time. I don't know how long are we goign to stay without fighting. Let's just savour the moment, okay?"

                              "This sounds even better." Miracle hummed in return with a goofy smile on her face. 

                          It would be so much better if I knew what's going on, in your heart and mind, Kay. It would be just so much better.

******************************************************************

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE. OKAY SO THIS IS AN EARLY UPDATE, SINCE I DON'T IF I'LL BE ABLE TO POST A CHAPTER THIS SUNDAY. 

KAYDEN AND MIRACLE HAVE RAECHED THEIR DESTINATION. AND A LITTLE SPARK OF ROMANCE HAS LIT IN BETWEEN THEM. 

DO YOU THINK A FULL BLOWN FIREY ROMANCE IS POSSIBLE FOR THEM?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL THE READERS AND VOTERS AND COMMENTERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I KNOW I DON'T REPLY FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS, I TRY TO. BUT STILL I WANT YA'LL TO KNOW YOU VOTES, COMMENTS, READS AND LIKES MEAN A LOT TO ME. I LOVE IT HOW 'THE MUTUAL ATTRACTION' AND THE CHARACTERS ARE LIKED BY EVERYONE. BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I HAVE COME TO LOVE KAYDEN  AND MIRACLE. BEFORE READING YOUR COMMENTS, THEY WERE JUST CHARACTERS CREATED BY ME FOR MY STORY. BUT NOW THEY ARE MY BABIES :'D. AND I HOPE AND WISH YOU ALL KEEP SHOWING MORE AND MORE LOVE TO MY BABIES. LOVE YOU ALL :D

THANKS FOR READING MY RANT :)

LOVE TRISH ♡☆♡