"Can you stroke my head like you used to before?" she asked giving him the puppy eyes. Kayden smiled at her and freely ran his hand through her soft hair. A far away look was gracing his handsome face. Miracle was tempted to ask him what he was thinking about. And Miracle was not the one who would resist her temptation.

                              "What are you thinking about?" 

                    "Why don't you hate me? Why are still here even after I am practically destroying your life? I know you don't love me, Miracle. And also know you are in love with Dante. Why are you here Miracle?" His voice was full of hurt and sadness as he asked her those questions. Although, each and every one of his assumptions were wrong.

                       "You know, Kay, sometimes I wonder. Are you really that stupid or are you just pretending to be?" 

                            "And why would you start wondering about something like that?"

                       "Think about it. Close your eyes and follow my instructions. All you questions will be answered."

                          "Why do i need to close my eyes?" Kayden frowned at Miracle.

                       "Kayden, you want answers. I am openly providing them to you and in return i am asking for just some meditation. It is for your own good. Come on, close your eyes and relax your mind, body and soul. Take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. Continue doing this and imagine what I am saying. Make sure there is equal balance in both." Kayden did as he was instructed.

                "Now imagine this. There is couple sitting in a park. There is no one else. The night stars are shinning brightly up in the sky. The guy and the girl are busy chatting away. After sometime they both become silent. The guy was now gazing the stars and the girl was gazing the guy like he was a star. After some time the girl asked him what he was thinking about. The guy said,'You know, there will be someone better for you out there. All I can give you is a small house and a very small amount of happiness. You shouldn't be here with me. You should hate me in fact.' The girl just smiled at him. The guy was puzzled at her expression of happiness. He asked her why she was so happy. The girl said,'Why should I hate you? Just because people don't approve? It doesn't even matter to me. And if you doubt my love and sincerity towards you, then I don't feel too prideful to let you know, I wouldn't be here, sitting next to you and looking at stars. If I hated you, I would have been with the other guy, drinking coffee at home, locked up.' End of the story. Moral of this story is, never judge a woman's heart by just her behavior. You never know where her sincerity lays. And now I am super sleepy. So you can open your eyes now and I'll close mine. Gees because of you I lost fifteen minutes of my sleep." Miracle said clapping a hand in front of Kayden's face. And before Kayden could ask her, what exactly her story meant, Miracle had already reached her dreamland.