You Stay Away From Her (sequel to The Drummer's Daughter)

A/N: FINALLY THE SEQUEL TO THE DRUMMERS DAUGHTER!!!! I would've posted sooner but I had technological problems :/ but it's all okay now :D anyway here is chapter one of You Stay Away From Her (you'll get what the story name means eventually) ENJOY (:

I stared at the letter in my hand. The paper was now all soft and crinkled thanks to the numerous times I read it. The letter was from my real mother. The one who gave birth to me. I found it a couple of weeks ago in a photo album. Dad, er, Mike, (I didn't know what to call him anymore) said he forgot about it, but I don't believe him. I think he was hiding it from me. Everything had become awkward in the house. I always knew I was adopted but I just never really thought that my real mother would want me to talk to her.
"Cen," Dad/Mike said softly from the doorway. "I'm going to Vic's. Do you want to come?"
I shook my head silently. I couldn't do it. I felt like an outsider around the guys. I needed to talk to my boyfriend Justin Hills, but he was away in the UK on tour with his band Sleeping With Sirens.
"Okay, text me if you need me."
I nodded without saying a word.
Mike/Dad left the room just as my phone went off indicating I had a Skype call. It was Justin. I answered it as I lay on my bed.
"Hey, babe," I said forcing a smile across my face.
"Hey, beautiful," Justin smiled back. "I miss you."
"I miss you too," I told my boyfriend. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes and I couldn't keep them down.
"Hey, Cen, what's wrong?" Justin asked worriedly.
"Everything," I replied as the tears overflowed from my eyes.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"I found a letter from my birth mother." I said.
Justin just replied with "Oh,"
"Yeah and I just feel really awkward around here," I continued. "I don't even know if I should keep calling Mike Dad or call him Mike, it's all so confusing!"
Justin just looked at me sympathetically.
"I need a Hills Hug," I pouted making him giggle.
"You're cute, babe," he said.
"Tell me something I don't know," I smirked before everything went serious again. "What should I do?"
"What did the letter say?" Justin asked.
I picked it up from beside me and began reading. "Dear Ceneedra Electa Wood,
If you are reading this letter then I guess I didn't come back for you by your 16th birthday and I am really sorry about that. I couldn't raise you to be the wonderful young woman I know you will be today. Your father died in an accident they day I found out I was pregnant with you and I couldn't raise you on my own. I hope you aren't too mad at me. I do love you so much. I do hope to meet you one day and see how beautiful and smart you have. become. Please don't be afraid to look for me my beautiful baby girl. Love from,
Maria Johnson (your mother)"
"Do you want to meet her?" Justin asked me.
"I guess," I shrugged. "I mean it would be nice to learn more about me."
Justin nodded.
"But where does that leave Mike and I?"
"He's always going to be your Dad," Justin told me. "He's the one that raised you to be the amazing young woman you are today."
I nodded. "That's true. But it kind of feels wrong calling him Dad now when I know what happened to my real father."
"I know, babe, but you can do this, I know you can." Justin reassured me. "You've got so many people that will be there for you through anything, I promise."
I gave my boyfriend a small smile through the screen. "I wish I could kiss you right now."
"I know, baby, me too,"

A/N: so just a kind of cute introduction chapter to kick start this story (: btw if you haven't read The Drummer's Daughter yet it would be a good idea because there will most likely be a few mentions of that in here (: anyway hope you liked this chapter (: please vote & comment it means the world to me (: much love xx