Chapter Eight

Jason's POV

After a while of consoling Percy I looked over at the door and realized everyone had left us. Percy looked half dead, which concerned me, but I didn't bring it back up. "Percy, how about we get you some fresh air?"

"I don't wanna." He muttered, leaning against the wall and staring at the wall opposite of him.

"C'mon, you haven't gotten any for, like, two days. Please? For me?" I asked, sending him a pouty expression. Percy narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're cute when you pout... I don't like it." He decided.

"I'm- What?" I asked, confused.

"I mean, well, I've obviously got the most adorable pouty face, but I think you're a rival. Pouty faces aren't supposed to work on the one who uses pouty faces most." Percy said, like this was a big competition.

"So you're going outside?" I asked hopefully. He sighed.

"Only if you carry me."

I grinned. "I can do that."

I put one arm under his legs and weaved the other one behind his back and through his arms. He gripped my shirt as I lifted him up off of the bed and rested his head against my chest. "Comfy?" I asked.

"Comfy." He confirmed, then yawned. "Really comfy."

I chuckled and walked out of the cabin. The group would either be at Thalias Pine or at the hill. We got weird looks as we walked towards the tree, which, luckily, had our group sitting underneath it near Peleus. Leo looked up at us while everyone else remained oblivious and grinned, winking at us before turning back to the group. What was that about? We-Er, I walked over to the group and sat down between Thalia and Leo. "Hey." I said.

"Hi." Percy added sleepily.

Thalia raised an eyebrow when she saw us. "What?" I asked. She laughed, like she couldn't believe something.

"Nothing Jason, just..." She shook her head with a slight smile.

"So what should we do? Relax? Sleep? Sit here and do nothing? All of the above?" Piper asked.

"I'm with Piper." Percy muttered, practically curling into a ball on my lap. "Sleep sounds nice."

"Then sleep. We won't wake you." Thalia assured him.

"Sleeps, my child." Leo agreed in a really high voice, which cracked in the middle.

"Don't toucha da child." Percy muttered back, which made Leo burst into laughter. It didn't seem to faze Percy though, as his eyes closed and he fell limp in my arms.

"Wait, is he already-?" Hazel asked.

I rose an eyebrow at him. "I think so." I said, quietly of course.

"Well?" Thalia nudged my shoulder lightly. "Since when did you two get so close?"

"Since I carried him out of the bar?" I asked. She grinned, which scared me. Then she locked her gaze with Pipers. Oh boy, we're in trouble.

"Did you-?" Thalia asked.

"First thing, of course." Piper replied. "Did you-"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Obviously. Now, how to deal with Annabitch?"

"Kill her, Murder her. Throw her into Tartarus?" Nico asked hopefully.

"Erm, no. We could be killed by the gods for that." Frank reminded him. Nico slumped down slightly.

"Can we at least-"

"No!" Everyone whispered yelled at once.

"I was going to say humiliate her!" Nico exclaimed. "Sheesh! No respect around here."