I'm so sorry (Chapter + Authors Note)

So. Authors note first...

I have a reason for not updating and not responded to notifications. I will also not reply to notifications on this story for a while. About the updating, my laptop charger stopped working so we had to order a new one. It just got here today, and my laptop had died overnight. That day I had gone over to my great grandmothers with my phone. I left it there. Let me explain why my phone is a huge part of my Wattpad life.

First of all, my laptop can't respond to notifications. If I try to open the notification screen, most the time my laptop kind of freezes and I have to restart it, so I use my phone to reply to notifications as often as I can. Also, if I can't remember the last chapter I wrote to a story, then I use my phone to read the last chapter to catch myself up. Problem here, my laptop can't READ stories either. It's super laggy and it glitches a lot. Last reason, I have three stories ready to be published, but I haven't uploaded the covers onto my laptop yet. So they wouldn't have covers, and that annoys me a lot. I had to do some weird thing to read the last chapter to this story, but yeah. I'm really sorry and won't be responding to notifications for a little while. Oh, and I forgot to change the (LN) in the beginning of the story. I said the story idea came from (LN) and forgot to change it, LN is LadyNightlight

Jason's POV

      I woke up to a snicker the next morning. At first I thought it was Percy, then I realized that he was still sound asleep, huddled close to me, his hand still laced with mine. "I stayed in his cabin, but I didn't cuddle or hold hands." The mystery person said, still snickering.

      Nico.

        I opened my eyes and saw Nico leaning against the wall facing the bed, a sly smirk on his face. I groaned as quietly as possible. "Well, he is very persuasive, I'll tell you that." I muttered. 

       "Don't need to tell me twice." Nico muttered.

       "How'd you get in anyway?" I asked. He gestured towards the door with one arm.

        "Through a door? You left it unlocked Sherlock." Nico reminded me. "You're pretty dumb in the morning."

       "I know, I know." I sighed. My brain was still trying to process what happened last night. Bar, Annabeth problem, camp, Chiron, sleepy Percy... Bathroom. The last thought jolted me awake. 

        I cautiously yet hastily removed my hand from Percy's and sat up. I looked back to make sure he was still sleeping and stood. He mumbled something in his sleep and buried his face in his blanket. I grabbed Nico's wrist, making him yelp quietly, but I shushed him and dragged him into the bathroom.

         I shut the door behind us and locked it. "What's this about?" Nico asked, prying his wrist from my grip.

       "Did you know about this?" I pointed to the switch and Nico leaned in closer to see. 

       "What is it? A flip switch?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

       "Is that what they called- Never mind. Just flip it." I told him. He looked at my curiously but obliged. My stomach dropped then it spun. I was hoping it was a dream.

        Nico's jaw fell open slightly. Then he pursed his lips. Then he took a quick breath of air, letting it out immediately outwards. "What is this?" He asked softly.

       "I don't know, I found it last night." I admitted. "I was hoping it had been a dream."

        His hands gently ran along the pill bottles and stopped at the scarier objects. He pulled his hand away slightly and didn't move. "What?" The questioned seemed rhetorical, so I didn't answer.

       He then reached forward gingerly, carefully pulling out the plastic bag. He dangled it in front of his face like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "He... What?" He looked closer. "He couldn't... He wouldn't... Would he?" He whispered. 

       "Let's check." I whispered. He nodded and set it back into it's original position, and together we crept out of the bedroom and towards the sleeping Percy. 

       "I mean, he's been wearing a lot more sweatshirts lately. He must have forgotten in the trauma of last night..." Nico muttered, noticing Percy's bare chest. "I mean, if he even has..." He trailed off. 

     I hoped the same thing I knew he was.

      I sat down on the edge of the bed and Nico sat beside me. Together we carefully rolled him from his side onto his back. He mumbled something but otherwise didn't stir from his deep sleep. I looked over at Nico, who was biting his bottom lip. The underside of Percy's arms were facing down. 

       "Do you want me to..?" I asked quietly. He nodded and looked away.

       I sighed, praying to all the gods I could think of that Percy hadn't done anything. I gently grabbed his arm and slowly turned it over so it was facing the ceiling. All hope I had flew off of a cliff above Tartarus. I just stared for a few minutes.

       "Jason..?" Nico whispered quietly. 

       "Uh, yeah?" I asked quietly, fully knowing what he was asking,

      "Does he... Did he cut?" He asked softly. His head was still turned. I didn't reply for a few seconds.

      "Yeah." I eventually whispered back. "Yeah, he did."

      Scars ran along the length of his wrist to half way to his elbow. Some were pale white scars. Some were barely visible. Others were pink and red. "Is it bad?" He asked after another minute. I hesitated once again. I checked his other arm.

       "Double bad." I whispered in reply. 

       I could hear Nico whimper quietly. "Both?"

       "Both." I responded softly, though my voice solemn.

       He took a breath and turned his head towards his arm. He shook his head and stood. "I'm sorry, I can't..." He shook his head again and turned away from Percy. 

       I sighed and covered Percy back up with a blanket, making sure his arms were covered. "Hey, don't mention or look at his arms okay?" I whispered to Nico. He nodded, though his face was still turned away. 

        I turned back to face Percy. "Hey, Perce. Time to get up." I whispered louder than I was with Nico, though still quiet. I shook his shoulder slightly. "Percy, you need to get up."

       He let out a soft groan and his eyes opened slowly. His eyes darter around the room until they landed on me. "What?" He groaned.

       I laughed softly, as much as it hurt. "Time to get up." I told him. He groaned and went to uncover himself, but froze as soon as he saw his bare chest.

       "Hey... Um, can you get me a sweatshirt?" He asked, looking back at me and letting the blanket fall back down around him.

      "Uh, yeah." I muttered. I stood, walking over to his dresser, and started to search through his drawers. 

       "Oh, hey Nico, what are you doing here?" Percy asked.

       "Making sure you two got up in time for lunch." Nico muttered.

       "Lunch? We slept through breakfast?" Percy asked.

       "Yeah. I excused you guys from your morning classes and he just gave you the whole day off. Since it's Friday, you'll get a three day break from classes." Nico said.

       "Thanks man. I appreciate it." Percy said.

       "Yeah, no problem."

       I found a navy blue sweatshirt and tossed it to him. He nodded and uncovered himself, putting the blanket on as quickly as possible. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Be right back."

       I nodded and he got up, walking into the bathroom. The door closed and Nico and I turned to each other with fearful expressions. We forgot to close his secret medicine cabinet.

      "Um..." I heard a voice call out of the bathroom. "Were you guys looking through my stuff?"