I love you guys...

I literally posted this story 19 hours ago and there are-
77 reads
7 votes
118 comments (though most were death threats)

       NOT EVEN A DAY!! You have no idea how amazing that is for me!!!! And I owe most of it to (LN) who gave me the idea in the first place!! Thank you guys sooo much, and just a heads up, a new story will either be up tonight or tomorrow! And then another one the next day! I've been working on some story ideas I hope you guys will love! None the less, chapter time! 

CHAPTER TWO

     Annabeth's POV

"Thats... That's not normal." I muttered.

"What? What isn't normal?" Piper asked. She walked over to me and looked down at Percy.

"His lips...They're cold as ice. It's like he's..." I stifled a sob. "It's like he's dead."

Piper's eyebrows furrowed slightly and she grabbed my hand, rubbing patterns on the back with her thumb. "I'm sure He's fine, Annabeth. Will said he's fine, right Will?" Piper glared at Will, as if he were in control of Percy's fate.

"R-Right!" Will stammered, looking at Piper nervously then Jason with a 'help me!' look on his face. Jason just raised his hands.

"You're the one dating Mr. I hate everything inthe world!" He said. "I don't know how you deal with his pessesmist attitude!" Everyone kind of froe and didn't say anything. Jason paled.

"Excuse me?" Nico asked in a cold tone. Jason paled even more.

"Oh... You're..." Jason cleared his throat. "You're right behind me."

"Yes I'm here, anything you'd like to tell me while your dissing to me to my boyfriend?" Nico asked innocently, crossing his arms and staring up at Jason.

"N-No." Jason muttered. "Sorry." he looked down at the floor and everyone in the room burst out laughing.

I don't know why it was so funny, but something about Jason, a tall, rugged, strong looking guy, being terrified of a kid who wasn't any taller than 5'4" and extremely scrawny. Our demigod world is weird, and I guess our sense of humor is too. I heard a soft groan and everyone stopped laughing immediately. "Why you guys laughing?" Percy yawned, keeping his eyes shut.

"Jason dissed Nico. In front of him. How are you?" I asked, removing my hand from Piper's and placing both of mine on top of Percy's, which were resting in his lap.

Percy groaned. "Jason, you're an idiot. You need to learn Nico is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Plus Will can get mean. I saw him knock out a guy with one punch the other day."

Nico looked over at the blushing Will curiously. "Why'd you do that?"

"He made fun of you..." Will mumbled. It was Nico's turn to go pink.

"Solangelo!" Percy cheered weakly, his voice sightly raspy. "Sorry for lack of enthusiasm, I feel dead."

"And you feel it too." I told him, pressing the back of my hand to his frozen lips. "You're skins almost as cold as the Hades cabin."

"Nico put's it at, like, negative forty in there!" Hazel exclaimed.

"It's so I'll come and cuddle him to keep him warm." Will piped up.

"Shut up!" Nico hissed, his face turning a bright red.

Hazel giggled. "I'm perfectly fine with the cold cabin in that case!"

Nico groaned and buried his face in his hands. I looked over to see Percy's reaction, but he was frowning. "Percy? Are you okay?" I asked hurriedly.

"Me? Um, yeah. Fine, I'm fine." He mumbled.

"How about we get you to your cabin?" I asked, setting my hand on his arm and squeezing gently.

      "Um, yeah. That... That would be good." He said, seeming much more alert at the mention of his cabin.

       I smiled gently at him and I helped him sit up, which he didn't look to happy about. "I can make it to my cabin." He told me, swinging his feet over the edge of the cot.

      "Uh, no you can't." I said, grabbing his arm and stopping him from standing.

      He sent me a half hearted glare, which he didn't ever do. "I'm fine Annabeth." He muttered, tearing his arm away like he had this morning.

      "I'm just trying to help you Percy." I said gently, trying not to get angry with him.

      "Well I'm not a little kid. I don't need your help, I don't need anybody's help." With that he got up and stormed out of the infirmary.

Percy's POV

       That was a lie. I needed help. I was weak, pathetic. I couldn't even teach a lesson without passing out. I clenched my fists and glowered at myself. I stormed inside my cabin and slammed the door behind me, throwing myself onto my bed. I hadn't slept nearly enough, and I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep after my nap in the dining pavilion. I stared at the ceiling above my bed, then looked at the door. I had a feeling someone was coming.

        I got up and took a deep breath before turning both locks. I didn't want to see anyone. I didn't want anyone to notice. I shoved my dresser in front of my door as well. Once satisfied I went back to my bed and buried my face in my pillow. And I started to cry. My crying turned to sobs. My sobs turned into heart clenching, screaming sobs.

        The screaming sobs you get when you're in such pain you have to do both scream and cry at the same time to distract yourself from the injury you've sustained. Whether it be internal or external. Mine was internal.

         While screaming sobs, I forgot one thing. I opened my window a crack last night to let some cool air in and never shut it. Only the curtains.

       So my sound-proof cabin wasn't soundproof at the moment. Which is probably why there are multiple sets of fists pounding at my door this very moment.

Author's note

       Kay, sorry it's short, I have two more stories I want to create so DEAL WITH IT.

     Oh, sorry about the cliffy