Chapter Three

This story has been out for three days. THREE DAYS. And it's already got
158 reads and 17 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for enjoying a sad, depressed Percy! (And voting. Yeah, that too.) (Also, don't watch the video to this song. Especially if you're under... I'd say eleven years old. It's weird.)

Percy's POV

      They pounding on the door. They yelled for me to let them in. For me to come out. I just cried and cried. I looked over at the bathroom.

      You're worthless Percy, they wouldn't care... 

      I slowly got up, still crying, and started to walk towards the bathroom. I stopped. No, I'm not going to do it. I shook my head and began to cry harder.

      Weak. Pathetic. You're such a baby, crying like this. 

       I stumbled back over to my bed and did a face plant, letting out a low groan and interrupting my cries. Not feeling like crying anymore, I covered my face with a pillow. "Percy? Percy let us in please!" Jason begged. I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to see them, either.

        I groaned into the pillow and willed some water from my fountain over to move the dresser. It slid across the ground and I stood, stumbling for a second before grabbing the bed post for balance. I regained my balance and wiped tears from my eyes before grabbing the door knob. The door swung open when I twisted it, and they all looked shocked. "Hey. Sorry about that..." I muttered sheepishly. "Nightmare." I lied.

        You sneaky little bastard. You shouldn't lie to your girlfriend you know?

        Annabeth nodded, smiling sadly at me. "You want to talk?"

        I shook my head. "No..." I muttered.

       "That's okay." She told me, reaching out and squeezing my arm slightly. I smiled weakly at her.

        "So..." Leo said awkwardly. "What should we do?"

       I shrugged. "I feel bad for earlier, and making you guys worry. We should get out of camp for a bit." I offered.

       They all looked at one another. "Sounds good!" Jason exclaimed.

       *timeskip 'cause I'm hella inpatient and I really want to write this part.*

        "By Chiron!" I yelled, waving to him as the seven, Nico and Will ran down the hill towards the van. He waved a hesitant goodbye, looking like he was regretting letting a bunch of teens go to town for the night.

         To late.

         I was feeling much better, I guess I just needed that night to get it out of my system. Then again, I've been pushing aside all of my emotions for the past hour while we've been getting ready. (Sorry, I have to interrupt this, I'm listening to the Gorillaz [Clint Eastwood, an amazing song. Also Feel Good Inc.] and I realized I've never seen their faces, so I look them up. Is it just me or does it look like they want to murder everyone?)

        We all hop into the van and goof off while Argus drives us to New York. Where the fun will take place. Apollo stopped by and gave me a gift, which just so happened to be a Lotus Casino card, so we can buy anything and everything.

       We stopped in a boardwalk. I thank Argus, pay him a few drachmas, then we all hop out and look around. "How are we going to pay for anything?" Piper asked, looking over at me.

       I grinned and held up the Lotus Casino card. Nico and Annabeth jump back and I laugh softly. "Don't worry. It was a gift from Apollo." I assured them.