Important! Note from Me

Hello everyone I have some bad news, I will be closing the request for now. This is because in a short time I have lost two people in my life. 

One to old age and the other suicide. I would like to take a moment to talk about suicide. 

Mental health is so important and I can only hope if any of you are going through depression or thoughts of suicide, please stop and get help! I know it sounds like any other suicide prevention note, but please get help because you matter. 

You may feel like none cares or you don't, trust me though you matter. You matter to that stranger who sees you everyday walking through the halls at work or school. You matter to that person who always waves or says hi to you. You matter to the friends who have been there for the stupid mistakes and bad jokes. You matter to that one family member who listens to the endless rants or stories. And after thinking about this and you are still having doubts, know you matter to me. 

I have never met you, I am a complete stranger, but I care. I care because you matter, you matter to me because you could change the world, you could make it so there it is a better place. You could make it so none will have to go through your pain. You could make it so the world is more accepting. You could do so much because you matter!

For the past two weeks I have watched a community come together to comfort each other, to support each other, and to offer a helping hand to each other. It has been the only beautiful thing to look at in these grief stricken times. Now I finally have the strength to write this.

 Its still painful to think that my friend is gone, but I want to honor him by telling people that who are going through this that you matter to someone no matter how you feel about everyone would be better off if you were gone. 

Trust me you matter to someone. 

You matter to me.