Pinocchio (Pinocchio)

Pinocchio's P.O.V

"Goodbye father! Have a lovely day!" I yelled to my father while I walked out of the house and onto the road.

"Yes goodbye Pinocchio! Be good and have a great day at school!" He shouted back to me from the front of the house. This shall be exciting, this is my first day at a real school! My father said I was now ready to go to a real school instead of him and Jiminy teaching me at home. I'm so excited but quit anxious at the same time. 

"Oh don't be like that Pinocchio you will do fine!" cheered Jiminy from his perch on my shoulder. He added "There is absolutely no reason for you to be acting like this. You have studied hard and you deserve this chance."

"I guess you are right Jiminy, its just now that I'm a real boy I need to make real friends." I stated. 

"Pinocchio my boy making friends is easy once you find the right person" he explained. I stopped walking for a moment and pondered this. If I just find the right person then it will be easy. 

I turned my head to Jiminy, "Thank you Jiminy I feel better now!" 

"That's great kid, now lets get to school don't want to be late on the first day," he added. With that we continued on our way. 

~Time skip because I want to sleep soon~ 

Well school has been fun so far I have already gotten most of my classes done and now it is time for recess. Most other kids fond their friends and ran off to play kick ball or jump rope. But I have made no friends so far. Believe me I have tried, but none seems to like me, so I sat in the grass watching the others play. 

"Pinocchio don't worry you will fined someone who will be your friend just need to fined the right person be patient" Jiminy whispered from my hat. 

I sighed while looking down on my hands, "I know its just I really thought I'd have a friend by now." 

"I'll be your friend." an unknown voice said. I looked up to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair down, she had (s/t) that looked as if it where kissed by the sun and rosy checks. She was very pretty, almost as pretty as the blue fairy who made me a real boy. 

She spoke again, "My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), what is yours?"while holding out her hand. 

"I'm Pinocchio" I answered while giving her my hand for her to shake. She gave me a sweet smile that showed all her teeth then tilted her head. 

"Why where you talking to yourself?" (Y/N) asked in curiosity.

"I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to my conscience, Jiminy." I corrected her. (Y/N) gave me a strange look before she replied.

"You are weird, but that's ok because I like weird because I'm weird." After she said this I smiled. She seemed nice, weird but nice. 

"Would you like to sit with me at lunch?" (Y/N) asked with a small smile.

"Yes please." I answered with a smile of my own. Her face broke into a wide grin that made my hands get sweaty. 

"Great lets go the bell will ring any minute now so we better get going." with that (Y/N) graded my hand and helped me up and we went to lunch.

3 person P.O.V.

With that Pinocchio and (Y/N) went up the hill back to the school all the while holding hands. Nether of them knew that a certain cricket had listen in on the whole conversation they had from his perch and was now try to get over this little act of "puppy love". 

~Hey everyone sorry for not updating wattpad is being stupid again! And won't let me in on my ipad so I had to write on my phone. This was a request a long time ago that I had no idea how to write it but then it hit me when I was talking with some friends on how to write it. Anyways hope you liked it. And as always please vote, comment, and follow!~