Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

-You are a mute in this story, along with being an orphan. You are around 15 and so is Pan. It also takes place in a dark time in history, so for anyone who had family who had to go through this dark time just know that I do no mean to offend you. And I wish and hope none will ever do through such horrible events ever again. -

Dear Diary,

Today is December 20, 1944, five days till Christmas but instead of celebrating with family like many children are, I'm simply sitting here lucky to have escaped from death and suffering of many. The war has taken much from so many, especially from me.

Within the past couple months I have finally made it to London, England and found sanctuary here. After many sleepless nights and cramped corners, I made it. It is not home though. It was not like my orphanage that I lived in for so many years.

They say home is where the heart is, I guess I will never find home due to my heart no longer being whole. After seeing so much death and broken dreams, I feel I will never be whole or who I once was. I missed my home, with its rivers as blue as the sky, and felids emerald green. I missed Austria, I missed my friends, I missed home.

Once the germans started to round up the jews and others who were different, I knew I must leave if I wanted to survive. After all they would soon discover that I was not just shy and quite by choice, but I was a mute. So I left. It has very hard to do so being so shy and being an introvert, but after my orphanage bring destroyed and all who I knew where dead or dying it was the only choice I could make.

After getting of the ship and getting through customs I began to look for a place to stay. After searching for hours I ran into a women named Mrs. Hopper. She saw I was carrying a bag and asked were I was going. I signed to her that I was a mute and could not talk, to my surprise she signed back, saying she could understand sign language! I signed her my story and told her everything, she took pity on me and said I could stay with her as long as I needed to.

That was two weeks ago, Mrs. Hopper or Molly as she tells me to call her, has helped me and became an older sister figure. She even got me a note pad so I can write instead of signing all the time! I once asked her were she learned to sign, she said a friend taught her. Personally I think this "friend" is her crush and tease her about it all the time.

Anyways Molly has helped me so much and we are going to go to celebrate Christmas with her friends, so I better go get ready. I really hope that London can help me prepare my broken heart.

Sincerely, (Y/N)

I placed down my diary on the wooden desk , then walked into the kitchen to see Molly trying to make the dough for the sugar cookies. It was not going well, I gave a silent laugh once I saw how much was in her hair instead of the bowl. She looked up from the bowl and say me.

"(Y/N) can you please help me with the cookies for Christmas?" she asked with a embarrassed smile.

I nodded while putting on an apron with a smile.

Time skip to once you fall asleep

I was having the best dream when..

"CRASH!"

I jolted awake to the sound of something falling. I scanned my room in search of the noise, I listened hard for the source of the sound. Just as I was about to give up I hear the jingle of bells, I turned to see a small light dart across the room after a shadow. Before I could comprehend what was happening the shadow came straight towards me. I shut me eyes expecting the impact of a person, but it never came. I slowly open my eyes to see a outline of a person a the shadow struggling on the floor.