Jessica Rabbit(Who framed Roger Rabbit)

-This is a gender nurtural chapter. So, this means that this (y/g)=your gender, I will use this instead of he or she and such. This takes place after the movie. You are the younger sibling of Eddie Valiant, and Roger Rabbit is actually the older brother of Jessica, (she is adopted).-

Jessica's P.O.V. ~didn't expect that did ya?~

It was just another night at Ink and Paint Club, just another show. 

"Jessica your up next," said our stage hand Buster. 

I sighed and got up from my chair. 

"Be right there hun," I told him. 

"Alright". 

I watched him leave from the mirror in font of me. Once I saw he was gone I checked myself in the mirror to see if I was good to go. 

"Who am I kidding, I was drawn to be fine," I stated to myself. 

Time skip brought to you by Floe

I walked out onto staged and heard the normal cat calls and yells from various men and some women too. 

Half way through the song I saw a familiar face, Eddie Valiant, standing up by the bar with a smirk plastered on his face. Next to him was a dark figure sitting on a stool. I could not see their face due to the lighting, but they look pretty fit from here. 

I finished my song and then walked behind the curtains and towards my dressing room, and quickly closed my door. 

I sighed and then face planted into my couch, it had been a long week here at the club. Just as I was about to get up and head home there was a knock on my door. 

"I'm not taking any visitors tonight darlings," I shouted through the cushions. 

I heard my door open and looked up. 

"And what about old friends?" asked Eddie with a grin. 

I got up from my couch and moved towards him. 

"Nice to see yah Eddie," I smirked while giving him a side hug. "Well don't just stand there come in," I said while moving towards the side to let him through. 

"Thanks Jessica and I brought someone I would like you to meet," Eddie told me. 

He moved to the side to reveal the most attractive human being I have ever seen, in fact I don't think (y/g) was a human at all more of a angle.  I quickly turned on my charm. 

"Well hello handsome/gorgeous what is a thing like you doing in a place like this?" I asked, while scanning them up and down with my eyes. 

(y/g) began to blush and then stuttered out, 

"I-I could a-ask you t-the same thing". 

Aw how cute I make the poor thing nervous, but that blush was so cute on them. 

"Alright well I'll leave you two to talk," spoke Eddie while walking out of the room and closing the door. 

I turned to this specimen of a (y/g) in front of me. 

"So sugar how do you know Eddie?" I asked while circling them. 

"He is my older brother, he told me about your case he took a while back," (y/g) said. 

I circled back so I was face to face with (y/g). 

"You are Eddie's younger sibling?" I asked. 

"Yep" (y/g) said. 

I hummed in acknowledgement. Then a question entered my mind 

"Darling what is your name?" I asked, while take a few steps so I was feet away from them. 

"(y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)," (y/n) stated. 

I stuck out my hand for them to shake. 

"Nice to meet you (y/n), I'm Jessica Rabbit". 

Instead of taking my hand any shaking it they gently took it and kissed it. 

Now it was my turn to blush. 

"Nice to meet you Jessica". 

"You too (y/n)".

That was five years ago I thought as I played with the ring on my left hand. 

I looked up from my hand to the picture on the side of the couch of (y/n) and I on our wedding day, that was a mer year ago. It seems like time has flew by so fast when I'm with them. I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of a door opening and closing. 

"Jess I'm home and I brought takeout," shouted (y/n) from the front of the house. 

I quickly ran into the kitchen to see them placing the food on the island. 

"I was thinking about a night in, with takeout and (y/f/s)," (y/g) stated. 

I walked around the island to give them a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"Sounds perfect," I smiled lovingly at them. 

Time skip cause I'm really struggling. 

(y/n) and I are all cozy on the couch with a blanket around use and takeout in hand. They then placed their takeout on the table next to the couch and pulled me into their arms. 

"I love you so much," they whispered into my ear. 

"Well I love you more." I told them, then pulled them into a kiss. 

~Hey people, hope you liked this one. Anyways sorry about it being short, but I'm suffering from major writers block right now. As always please comment, follow, vote, and request!~