Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)

-In this one you are a vampire, not a Twilight one, no a classic Dracula vampire. You also are going through a hard time adjusting to Halloween town. And Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all heres a song to spread the joy! -

I walked through the gave yard towards my home. My name is (Y/N), I'm a vampire, but I was once human. Actually I has human till about the year 1780, when Dracula thought it would be a good idea for me to become a vampire, for some unknown reason. Most likely he was lonely.

Anyways I have seen it all the american revolutionary war, civil war, the great depression, and the world wars. I finally stumbled into Halloween town about 100 years ago, thats when I meet Jack.

Jack the Pumpkin King, the man everyone adored, and he decide I was good enough to be his friend. I am so lucky to call him my friend, even if I would like to call him my boyfriend. But hey, that is why there is a space between boy friend and boyfriend, and the space is called the friend zone. That's where I'm located.

Let's say Halloween town is not all that jazz. Don't get me wrong I love Halloween, but I personally love snow and that time around the winter holidays more. Jack seemed very interested in the other holidays, but mostly Christmas.

Another reason I have had a hard time with Halloween town is that really no one besides Jack has really accepted me, they say "I'm to human". Well of course I'm more human because I was born human, I did not really have a say that I wanted to become a blood sucking demon.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Y/N)!" yelled a voice as I was shocked from my thought. Literally I was being moved back and fourth by someone. I snapped out of my thoughts to see that there was Jack with his skeleton hands on my shoulders and black eyes borrowing into my very soul.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while pushing his hands off my shoulders.

He scoffed,

"What am I doing here? Well I've only been trying to get you attention for the past five minutes!"

I blinked in surprise. He was standing here that long and I didn't notice? How oblivuse am I? I shook my head to clear my thought.

"What do you need Jackie?" I smirked, while crossing my arms and cocking my hip. He gave me a concerned look.

"You have seemed ..more ..well ...different for the past few weeks," he answered.

My smirk dropped, I could feel my anger bubbling within me. I won't loss my temper I promised myself.

"Yah well, I'm glade you have finally started to realize what everyone else in this town thinks about me!" I shouted. So much for that promise. I looked at his face to see shock, guess he was not expecting that. I began to walk away from him, he maybe my crush but this is something that I just can't deal with right now.

I got about 15 steps away before my arm was grabbed and then was pulled into a chest.

"This is what all this is about?" Jack whispered in my ear. I gave a quick nodded while I placed my head into his chest.

He slowly pulled away from me while making eye contact with me,

"You could have told me".

I quickly shook my head to signal a no.

"It was not your burden to bare," I muttered.

He sighed. His face then light up with excitement.

"Come on I want to show you something!" he exclaimed, while pulling me toward the woods.

-Time skip to the door to Christmas Town-

Jack had lead me to a part of woods with many different doors in trees. Before I could take a closer at what was on the doors I felt a piece of cloth around my eyes.

"Jack what are you doing?" I laughed. I could image his smirk on his face while tying the blindfold behind my head.

"Its a surprise (Y/N)," I whispered in my ear. It took my whole being to not shudder from his breath right on my neck.

"Okay," I whispered. Man I'm so lucky vampires don't blush otherwise I would be a cherry right now.

"Okay here we go," he told me. He gently took my hand and guyed me towards only he knows where.

All the sudden I felt cold air hit me and then I heard the crunch of something beneath my shoes. Before I could ask where were we, Jack undid the blindfold.

It took my eyes a second to adjust to the light and when they did I was shocked. I looked to see snow covering the ground and slowly falling down from the sky in huge flakes. I gasped at the beauty in front of me. I have not seen snow sense I came to Halloween town and how did I miss it.

"How did you?" I asked in amazement, as I turned to him.

"I found it quit a while ago, I thought you would like to come here because I know how much you said you loved winter," Jack stated while glancing around this winter wonderland.

"Jack, this is the best gift I could ask for, thank you," I said softly.

He began to walk to me till only feet separated us.

"Now tell me everything," his voice full of concern.

I looked down in shame. I did not what to tell his everything it was to painful and he would just turn his back on me like others.

"(Y/N) I want to help you but you need to tell me how," he pleaded. I never thought I would see the day Jack the Pumpkin King pleaded to anyone.

I slowly looked up at him to see he was genuinely concerned about me. In that moment I deiced to tell him.

"Jack I wish I was never turned, I wish I never became this blood thirsty demon. I wish I could have lived out my life like I was meant too. Ever sense I became what I am today I have felt like I don't belong anywhere. I don't belong with the humans because I'm a monster to them, nor in Halloween town because I'm too human. I don't belong anywhere and I never will. I should have tried harder to fight him not to turn me!" I weeped.

Instead of leaving me like I thought he would, I felt his boney arms pull me into his chest. After my cries became nothing more than hiccups he spoke in a hush voice.

"(Y/N) I won't pretend that I understand what you are going through, because I don't and I don't think anyone will. I want you to know thought that I'm happy you were turned because it may sound selfish, but if you were not turned I would have never met this gorgeous, strong, independent woman that I have fallen in love with today. You may feel like you don't belong any where, but I want you to know that I think you belong here, right here in my arms where you always have and always will".

I slowly looked up at him with my tear stained cheeks, and blood shot eyes from the so many tears I cried. His words shocked me I never expected anyone in my whole life to say such sweet things to me, and to heard them from Jack made they so more meaningful.

"I love you too, and I wish to have that place in your arms along with your heart if you will have me," I whispered softly.

He started at me in total admiration. After all he had said to me I would think nothing would surprise me anymore, but he once again proved me wrong.

Jack then lead in and kissed me. It felt as if it was a scene from a movie. Our lips fitted like puzzle pieces, just like they were meant for each other. The kiss was filled with so much passion, just like our hearts. Time slowed the only thing that moved were our hearts that became in sync with each other. It was perfect, it was love.

We slowly pulled away from each other, but only by a couple inches.

"Now how about we have a snowball fight like you talked about, my queen?" Jack asked with a huge grin.

"Way ahead of you, my king," I smiled. I then pushed a small snowball into his face, then ran for my life laughing the whole way.

"Oh, its so on!" Jack yelled after me, before taking off after me.

~Yes, I did it! I wrote it before Christmas! Heck yah, go me! I had fun writing this one because all my time with Hallmark movies has payed off and I wrote a holiday special and it is so very cute! I also love the song I put with it too.<3 Any who I hope you all like it and have a very merry Christmas and happy holidays to all, don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and request! ~