Captain Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame)

~F.Y.I. Okay in this it takes place in a <3 soulmate alternate universe <3 with the matching tattoos.

 -If you don't know what it is please look it up cause my hands hurt from typing and I won't explain it really well-

 Were you are Esmeralda's older sister who was returned to France after hearing about Quasimodo saving France from Frollos rathe and all that good stuff. -note my sarcasm-. But anyways you are here to see your little sis and you are also a gypsy. Now on to the story~ 

(Y/N) P.O.V. 

'Ah France home sweet home or the closes thing to it for a gypsy like me,' I thought to myself while walking around the street. Soon I stumbled across small puppet show for children. 'Might as well' I thought with a shrug. 

-Time skip to after the show ends-

We all clapped as the puppet master bowed with his puppet. It was a good show it told the story of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It was very good but I can't wait to here it from my little sister. I was just about ready to move on when someone came up behind me and hugged me. So I did the natural thing anyone would do, I stomped on their foot.

"Ow! What the heck (Y/N)!" yelled the voice. I turned to see my old friend Clopin Trouillefou. 

"Clopin!" I screamed while jumping up and hugging him, he chuckled at this but hugged my none the less. You see Clopin is only a few years older than me. He helped me raise Esmeralda once our parents died. 

"I heard you where back in town. How was the rest of Europe?" He asked once we pulled away. 

"Great, it was beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Spain was breath taking, Italy was gourmet, and don't even get me started on Germany," I stated. 

He smiled at me. He knows it was my dream to see the rest of the world. 

"Did anyone you meet interest you?" He questioned. I sighed,

"If you are asking if I found my soulmate, no I did not."

He smiled sadly at me.

"Anyways we should go find your sister, she is dancing at the festival to celebrate the return of spring," He tells me. I smiled and nodded and with that we were off to find her. 

-Time skip to you find Esmeralda-  

"She has gotten quit go at it," I stated once Esmeralda was done dancing. Clopin nodded smiling,

"She is the best dancer in all of Paris. What about you do you still sing?"

I nodded. 

"I don't do it to much but I did miss performing," I stated. He smiled at this. "What?" I asked with a laugh.

"You should sing today to celibrate your return" he smirked. I laughed at this and nodded. 

"I guess I can," I replied. Before he could say anything else a certain raven hair girl came rushing at me before giving me a huge hug. 

"(Y/N)!" cried Esmeralda. 

"Hey Es, you were beautiful up there," I whispered to her. 

"I will leave you two," I heard Clopin say.

You see Esmeralda is my little sister but I practically raised her with the help of Clopin, so in a way she is not only my sister but my daughter and I'm pretty sure she sees it that way too.  We pulled away from the hug, she has grow so much over the two years I have been gone.