All Characters Christmas Special (Disney)

-Christmas Special ya'll! This will have as many disney characters I can think of, its not really a love story, more a you are spending the holiday with all these character and celebrating together story! It also takes place in our year and people and character have coexistence together. Merry Christmas!-

I was driving to Mickey's house to celebrate Christmas with everyone. I couldn't wait, this will be the best Christmas ever!

Time skip cause its Christmas!

I just pulled into Mickey's driveway to see that he had really out done himself with the lights this year. With brillent green and reds. I got out of the car quickly garbed my bag and suger cookies for the party. I would get the presents in a little bit.

I nocked on the door it open to be greeted by the mouce of the hour.

"Mickey so good to see you!" I exclaimed while walking into the home to get away from the cold.

"You too (Y/N), what do you got there?" Mickey asked while taking my coat.

"Just some suger cookies for everyone," I stated while taking off my gloves and hats.

"Well that just amazing (Y/N)! Here let me take those and go into the living room, everyone is here in the living room. Go on ahead." He stated while taking the cookies from me.

I started off to the living room,

"Thanks Mickey and merry Christmas!"

I walked into the living room to see everyone, and I mean everyone. Form the heroes like Hercules to vilians like Scar. This is one of only holidays where everyone is allowed to come because years ago they decided that everyone could come as long as there was no fighting.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I shouted.

Everyone turned to me with smiles on their faces,

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)!" everyone shouted back at me.

Just then Mickey came into the room.

"Time to open present everyone!" Mickey exclaimed.

"Yah!" everyone shouted.

-Time skip to after the party-

The party was just wrapping up. Minnie and I are just finishing the dishes and talked about our new year resolutions that we would probably never follow through with.

The party was so much fun! We all played games and ate way to much. Hercules, Ralph, and Mr. Incredible all helped me with all the presents.

It was so much fun, but now it was time to go home and get some rest. 

"Well I'm going to head home good night Minnie and merry Christmas!" I stated while putting on my coat. 

"Good night (Y/N) drive safe!" shouted Minnie from the kitchen. 

"Yep, bye Mickey!" I yelled into the house.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)!" shouted Mickey from some where in the house. 

"You too!" I shouted back. 

This was the best Christmas ever! I thought once I drove off into the winter wonderland. 

~ Once again Merry Christmas to all! Sorry about this being so short and not very detailed, but it is Christmas and I want to spend time with my family! So that was the Christmas Special. 

Also I'm thinking about writing a Dreamworks Characters x Reader Book or Genie x Reader Book, thoughts on it?   Please tell me what you think. As always please comment, vote, follow, and request!~