Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)

Y/N POV
I can't wait for tonight! It's going to be my first time seeing fireworks! Rex told me that they are "so cool! But really loud". I got a little scared after hearing that they would be super loud but then Woody calmed me down. And then Buzz told me while I was sitting down by the window that there is nothing to be afraid of and I will love the colors.

I've been with these toys for 4 months now after Bonnie's mom bought me for a spring break gift. I've grown close to all of them. Jessie and Trixie are like sisters, Woody a brother/father figure, Mr and Mrs. Potato Head aunt and uncle figure. And then there's Buzz, he is the... the... the... the boy I want to want me. Yah that's what he is. But who am I kidding. I think he is in love with Jessie. And I would not blame him  she is a lovely person both in and out. I just wish it was me.

Time skip cause I'm watching the Hobbit and commercial is over

"Y/N its also time for the fireworks to start! Hurry!" yelled Jessie

"Coming!" I yelled. I ran from the right edge of the bed to the left and bounced did a full front flip and landed on the window sill.

"10 out of 10, as always Y/N!" exclaimed Trixie.

"I'd give it a 9.3" stated Woody with a taunting smirk.

I turned to him with a grin that would match the joker "I would like to see you do better cowboy".

He turned away from me while saying "Whatever space gal".

in "Yah that's what I thought!" I yelled after him. I turned back to Trixie only to find Buzz stand only inches from me.
"Oh hey Buzz you ready to watch the fireworks?" I asked trying to stop the heat rising from my checks due to the close proximity.

"Yah, I am.. Um a Y/N... I was... Um a wondering if you would like to sit next to me when watching the fireworks?" he stuttered through in a nervous tone.

"Of course, I would love to!" I exclaimed.

"Really? I mean great! Um follow me" he said while taking my hand gently as if I was a china doll.

Another time skip cause I can.

Buzz and I sat hand in hand watching the fireworks.

"Y/N I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Buzz asked timidly.

I turned to him with the biggest grin, "Of course I will! But let's take it slow."

Buzz turned his head away from the window "Agreed"

Third person POV

And with that they both look out onto the fireworks holding each other in their arms.

~Hi everyone sorry that I have not updated I've been busy and my Wattpad app was not working for about 2 weeks. I also will try my best to get to all the request but there has been a death in the family and I must be there to support them. I hope you all will understand that. Any ways have a great day and remember that FOOD IS GREAT!~