Chapter 15

The Jesse twins were still falling, as the mess that was going on back with Ivor and Harper. They just kept on falling, and pretty soon, all they could see was ground. There wasn't water for them to land in.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Male Jesse shouted, as soon as he saw the land below.

"BRO, TAKE ONE OF THESE!" his sister shouted. She handed him an ender pearl.

"WHERE DO WE THROW THEM?" he cried.

"JUST THROW IT STRAIGHT DOWN, AS HARD AS YOU CAN!" cried his sister.

The both of them threw their ender pearls as hard as they could to the spots right below them. The ender pearls zipped down ahead of them.

"Please don't kill us. Please don't kill us. Please don't kill us!" Male Jesse muttered with a worried tone.

"We are not going to die!" his sister snapped at him.

"Yes we are!" Male Jesse cried in panic.

Suddenly, things became disorienting for them. The ender pearls landed on the ground, causing them to land with a thud. However, they rolled down a hill that was right by where they landed, and the twins could feel their heads spinning. When they finally stopped rolling down the hill, both Male Jesse and Female Jesse passed out.

Things blacked out for Male Jesse for a bit. When he finally started to regain consciousness, everything was blurry, but he could hear the sounds of some zombies coming for him. Hearing the sounds of the zombies, he snapped out of his daze and got to his feet. He pulled out his sword and killed the zombies before they could get him.

Male Jesse shook his head. Now that he didn't feel dizzy anymore, he took a look at his surroundings. He saw no sign of his sister.

"Sis?" he called out.

He started to walk, but he stopped when he heard a funny sound on something he stepped on. He picked up what he stepped on and saw that it was his sister's hair clip.

"Not good... Not good at all... Sis?!" he said.

There was still no response. He started to panic. If he survived the fall, then his sister should've. They both threw ender pearls and landed at the same time.

"Sis! Where are you?!" he cried. "Sis!"

Silence was all he got. Male Jesse started to tear up.

"Please! Anyone... Is anyone out here?" he called out.

No response again. Male Jesse got down on his knees and began to cry.

"Jesse!" he heard someone call to him.

Male Jesse stopped crying. He stood up. He expected his sister, Ivor, and Harper, but instead, it was Max.

"Jesse! Oh thank god I found you!" said Max. "Are you okay?"

"My sister... Have you seen her?" Male Jesse asked him with a worried look.

"Yeah. I found her. She's over this way," said Max.

Male Jesse sighed in relief. He whipped the tears away from his face as he followed Max. Max brought him to a hut made of dirt and led him inside. Female Jesse was lying on a bed unconscious.

"I found your sister just around here. She's okay, but passed out. I quickly built this shelter so that she could be safe while I looked for you," said Max.

"Thank you. Thank you for finding my sister..." Male Jesse whispered. He started to tear up again. He walked over to his sister and sat down beside her bed.