Chapter 14 Sweetness overload =">

Start from the beginning

Is she the new girlfriend of Justin? Nooooo, I am the only one who suits for him, we deserve each other. I have to get him back in my life. I have a plan, I'm going to ruin their relationship and that girl will owe for this, but for now I will let them do whatever they want and when the right time comes I will do my plans to take out of the picture that girl Eula, and then Justin and I will live happily ever after just like in the fairy tales.

----

~8:00 am in the morning

I heard steps from behind and when I turn around Justin was coming to me. "Hey good morning." Justin sighed. Oh my G his so hot, he is topless and his hair messed up but I don't care he is still perfect. I remember when I start to be his believer fan I always dreamed to see him in personal and now it's a dream come true.

I smiled and said "Good morning too. How's your sleep in the couch?" I asked. "Hmm Good. What time did you wake up?" He asked "5:00 o'clock" I sighed while playing dumb ways to die in my iPhone. "What? That's too early." He said while rubbing his perfect eyes. "I tried to sleep again but my eyes didn't cooperate" I chuckled and smile. He grab my phone in my hand and he shoved it to his pocket. "Hey! Give me back my phone!" I yelled. "What if I don't?" He said and winked at me. I stood up and I try to get my phone in his pocket but he held my arms and put me down in my bed he's on my top now.

JUSTIN'S POV

I held her arms put her down in the bed, I'm on her top. "Hey! Get off of me give me back my phone!" She yelled. She's so cute when she's mad her eyebrows furrowed and her cheeks turns to red. Fvck I'm falling. "Okay fine I will give your phone but you have do deal with me." I chuckled and bit my lips. "Okay fine. So what's the deal?" Eula sighed and bit her pink lips. "Kiss me." I teased and she rolled her eyes. Eula crossed her arms and said "Okay fine, but give me back my phone first." Eula said raising her eyebrow. I gave her phone and said "So where's my kiss?" I asked and I opened widely my arms. She moved closer to me until our faces are inch apart. Now, I feel her breathe in my face. Then when I thought she's going to kiss me, she pulled me away from her and ran to the door. "Ohhh sorry Mr. Bieber but I can't give you my kiss. I'm more wiser than you." Eula chuckled and pointed her index finger to me then she ran downstairs.

Damn! She pranked me. I yelled she'll owe for these. Haha She didn't know, pranking is my game. I like her, I really really like her she's my type. I decided to go downstairs to see my friends and to eat breakfast.

---

EULA'S POV

Bravo Eula! HAHAHA I sighed. I can't stop laughing after I went out of my room, I did him believe that I'm going to kiss him in his perfect lips, uh oh for sure he will revenge for these.

I heard an evil laugh when I went downstairs, I saw Ryan, Christian, and Chaz teasing Caitlin. I walked towards Caitlin's side. I wrapped my left arm around her neck. They all stared at me in shock. "Hey? Is... the-there something wrong?" I asked shamelessly. "Nothing. We're just shocked because after from what happened to you last night, look at you now it was just like a normal Eula?" Ryan said with furrowed eyebrows, I smile and said. "Ry I'm okay now." I muttered and looked down. "Or maybe Justin and her did something last night." Chaz teased and look me in the eye teasingly. "Of course not! we're too young for that thing." I yelled and I grab the pillow beside me and throw it to him, I hit him in his face. "Urghhh! Why are you so guilty?" Chaz teased again and put his arms in his face. "I'm just defending myself." I said and gave him a glared. "Chaz? What are you doing?" Caitlin asked raising her eyebrow. "I'm covering my face to protect it, if ever Eula throw a pillow again on my face." He chuckled. Chaz is so funny like Aira that's why they suits each other. We all laughed.