The less you know the better

New story (has been revised)

The revising shall start. starting with next chapter it'll be just surround the main characters sliver and shadow than the multiple povs that I already have with a few odd ball povs later in the story so I suggest not to read it once the revision is over. After the revision , reread it because It'll sound way better than it does now. I'll try to revise a chapter a day soo bare with me with the revision. It shall stay a boyxboy with the villains and the organization M.A.A.P. and everything else that's in the story and some of the characters that I already mentioned might be cut out but will be in the sequel and other spinoffs. but the story shall have its original integrity just like before.

Description: silver has lived a good life with grades, friends, clothes, job as a clothes designer for his moms company. everything was great with the occasional drama. well one day all that changed when he meets Aqua, who moved to Northern California from the Great Plains. silver makes his move with the mysterious stranger and hits it off but around this time his old flame Ray got back from juvenile prison which creates unwanted drama for the there friendship, and along with that a new surprise came up for the new couple turning there world upside down. NOTE: each chapter will have a single pov with the exception of small povs.

P.s. I'll post when I have inspiration which usually is just bout everyday or so ya. after the revision and finishing of the story read a special love which is the prequel and precursor to the events in the less you know the better. The revision shall happen almost everyday.

-Emokitty