Glee- Don't dream it's over

Start from the beginning

But you turn right over to the T.V. page

[Blaine with Tina and New Directions:]
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in

"This is so cute." Kurt added.

"Yeah it really was. I kinda want to go back to that day, as much as it did suck." Tina laughed.

They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

"You know, as bad as we lost, without it we wouldn't have come back as strong." Jake spoke.

"Yeah. It's like we were really a family there." Blaine added. "Thank you Kara."

"Well it was my fault, the least I could've done was fix it." She nodded.

[Tina and Blaine:]
Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

"Awe so many memories." Finn laughed.

([New Directions:] Ahhhh ahhh ahh!)

[Marley:]
Oh, whoa, whoa, yeah yeah yeah!

"Amazing singing, just saying." Mon-El said, wrapping an arm around Kara.

"Well of course I mean, she is Supergirl." A voice said. Everyone looked over to see Iris standing in the corner.

"Iris?" Barry and Kara asked.

"Hey guys. Who are they?" She asked, pointing at the Glee club.

"Again, we'll explain at the end." Barry laughed as Iris sat next to him and team Supergirl.

[Finn with New Directions:]
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over

"Kara you were so young here." Iris gasped. Kara nodded and chuckled.

Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in

"Oh hey, it's me." Kurt laughed.

"I remember that." Rachel laughed as well.

They come, they come
To build a wall between us ([New Directions:] Ahhhh ahhh ahh ah!)

[Blaine:]
Don't let them win!

[New Directions:]
Hey now, hey now ([Tina:] Oh yeah!)
Don't dream it's over ([Blaine:] Don't let them win)
Hey now, hey now ([Tina:] Ooo ooo ooo ooo oh oh oh oh)
Don't dream it's over

"These memories! I miss those days." Kitty said.

"But now, please explain." Iris added.

"So I already told you about me and my past, you were there for it. Iris these are my friends from the glee club I told you about." Barry started. The glee club introduced them self's.

"And Glee club, this is my wife, Iris." He finished. A shocked look spread around the Glee club.

"You knew he was married?" Ryder asked Kara.

"Yeah, I sang at the wedding. Well the ceremony really." Kara answered.

"Why? What happened?" Jake asked.

"Oh you know, Nazis invaded my wedding, and tried to steal Kara's heart." Barry responded.

"Huh." They answered.

"Okay well now Kara explain what happened." James continued.

"You already know I was... not fond of food then, so Uh the days before sectionals I.. Uh-." She started until Santana cut in.

"Kitty convinced her she was fat so Kara started throwing up on purpose with help for Kitty. She started starving herself until she fainted while performing." She said.

Kara nodded. "Yeah I guess that's it."

Kitty suddenly felt really bad. "Kara I'm so so-."

"Kitty, again don't apologize. I forgave you years ago." Kara laughed. She sent a smile towards Kitty.

"Wow. Kara you should've talked to me." Alex frowned.

"Let's just get to the next song or whatever." Kara said, ignoring Alex. The screen flashed, as if on cue.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Thank you guys for the love and support!
But for a little update: I made a new cover!!!

 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N: Thank you guys for the love and support!But for a little update: I made a new cover!!!

It sucks but it's way better then the old one so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also, THE NEW EPISODE OH MY RAO!
Spoilers in
3......

2......

1.......

Don't read if you haven't watched it!.

MON-EL STILL LOVES KARA AND ADMITTED IT TO J'ONN AND IMRA!
Heck yeah!!!!

Also, I think Lena knows that Sam is the world killer but then again she can't figure out that Kara is Supergirl like ???

Anddddd Alex was low key annoying at the beginning of the episode by I understood why (Maggie).

Imra and Mon-El have some problems, which made me happy.

And Imra tells Mon-El the real reason why they are there (it wasn't an accident why they are there)

BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 MONTHS (9 weeks) TO FIGURE OUT WHY!!

Seriously though, if the CW already has 4 shows and will only play 4 shows at a time, don't add a new one of play one on Saturday or Sunday. Now we have to wait for Legends of Tomorrow to end. Ugh.

But I'm scared it's gonna really end. Like the series finale. Like noooo. Why not have Black Lighting in Saturday or Sunday, it will make everything easier and they wouldn't have to cancel a show.

But anyways, thanks for reading and bye.