Glee- Everytime

(Marley starts talking)

"I should have known this was next." Kara laughed.

"Oh so that's why you sang it." Sam said.

"You guys remember the performance?" Unique asked. The other members nodded and laughed. "It was pretty horrible." Kara added.

Team supergirl only looked at the screen. Alex felt like she was missing a whole chunk of Kara's life and she felt bad for it.

Marley:]
Notice me,
Take my hand,

"You look so sad." Britney commented. "Like a sad puppy." She added.

Why are we,
Strangers when,
Our love is strong

"This can't be why they hate each other. Kara wouldn't hate someone so bad just for this." Lena said to Alex and Winn.

"Something definitely bigger." Winn added.

Why carry on
Without me?

And everytime I try to fly,

"Why is everyone sad jeez! It's like our emotions were connected!" Ryder laughed. Everyone in the new directions, Kara and Barry included, laughed.

"That was weird." Artie agreed.

I fall, without my wings,
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby,

"I remember that day! It's when my dance teacher hated me a little less!" Rachel yelled.

"Oh I remember you texted me about her. How did you even pass that class?" Kara asked.

"No one did." Rachel replied snorting.

And everytime
I see you in my dreams,
I see your face
You're haunting me

"Wow you..." Finn said but couldn't finish the sentence.

"Use you're words Finn." Tina teased.

I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain,
Please forgive me,

"Wow okay Brody needs to stop being a stalker." Unique and Rachel laughed.

My weakness caused you pain,
And this song's my sorry

"Damn Kara. Girl we definitely are having a karaoke night when we get back!" James said.

"But when will we get back." Kara answered.

Oooh, oh

At night I pray,

"Why are our emotions so connected?" Kurt asked.

"Because we're a connected family?" Mercedes answered with a questioning tone.

"Definitely." Kara smiled. The glee club all had a smile on their face.

That soon your face will fade away

And everytime I try to fly

"What were you looking at?" Lena asked.

"Don't remember." Kara lied. Team supergirl knew she was lying because of her crinkle.

I fall, without my wings,
I feel so small

Suddenly everyone felt sorry for her. Alex felt the need to break Jake in half. Mon-El wanted to yell at him but didn't.

"Again I'm sorry for being a bitch." Kitty apologized.

"No need Kitty. I forgave you." Kara replied with a smile.

Jake looked over at her with a frown. He looked away when he saw the entire Team supergirl and the glee club stare at him.

I guess I need you baby,
And everytime
I see you in my dreams,
I see your face
You're haunting me

"I feel...hurt?" Finn jokingly placed a hand over his heart and a shocked face.

"It was a long time ago." She laughed as she kissed his cheek.

I guess I need you baby

"That was a... rollercoaster?" Kara fake smiled. "For all of us." She continued.

"Yeah I'm not really happy about that last bit." Rachel said.

Suddenly the screen flashed.

"Great." Kara said.