Glee- Have yourself a merry little christmas

(A/N: Read bottom for voting)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wait, wasn't it thanksgiving last song?" Unique asked.

"Yeah, why?" Ryder said confused.

"Then the next song is Have yourself a merry little Christmas." She finished.

[Marley: (And New Directioners)]

"Aw you were so young. This is cute." Maggie laughed. Kara rolled her eyes.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light

"Man, you should've sang this at the Christmas party." James nodded.

"Yeah, it would've been better then J'onn playing that stupid song on repeat." Alex added.

From now on,
Our troubles will be out of sight

"Amazing singing, little cuz." A voice from the corner of the room said.

"Clark?" Kara asked.

"Hey Kara." He said as he hugged Kara. "But where are we?" He continued.

"Ugh, I'll explain later." She sighed.

[Puck:]
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,

[Jake:]
From now on,

"We have to listen to this douchebag sing?" Tina groaned.

"Hey, that's a little harsh." Kara frowned. Alex heard the entire conversation.

"Kara, don't you remember what he did to you?!" Kitty asked. Kara shrugged.

Our troubles will be miles away.

[Puck and Jake:]
Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.

[Sam and Britney:]

"Ew, you two were a couple." Santana said as she gaged.

"Hey, Sam was a good boyfriend. A stupid one but so was I." Britney stood up for Sam. "And anyways, he's my best friend."

Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.

[Blaine:]
Through the years
We all will be together,

"Klaine!" Every New Directioner yelled, including Kara and Barry. Team Supergirl and Clark were confused.

If the Fates allow

[Blaine and Kurt:]
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.

"You two are so cute!" Barry laughed.

"I don't remember you being a big fan of Klaine, Sebastian." Santana said.

"First, I told you I wasn't gay. Second, I've changed my ways. Third, It's Barry." He corrected her.

And have yourself A merry little Christmas now.

(Music break)

"Awe, these memories." Mercedes smiled.

"I know right, I never forgot that we did this, but more like how it felt." Kara smiled as well.

"Livin' the superhero life can do that to you." Clark joked.

"Wait you knew about this?" Alex asked Clark.

"About Kara being in glee club? Yeah she told me when she first joined." Clark answered. Alex Suddenly felt really bad.

[Puck with Sam, Britney, and Jake:]
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.

[All:]
Through the years
We all will be together,

"Right in the feels!" Artie commented.

If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.

[Marley with All:]

"Now I remember why we sang this." Kara said as she perked up.

"Why?" Ryder asked.

"It was because Sue had payed me like $600 or more dollars for the treatment." Kara continued.

"That's right! I can't believe we forgot about the one time Sue was nice to us." Jake laughed. The others nodded in agreement.

And have yourself A merry little Christmas Now

"Amazing song Kara. I can't believe you can sing like that. I'm definitely taking you on a date when it's karaoke night at the Alien bar." Mon-El spoke. Team Supergirl agreed, including Barry.

"Merry Christmas!" The new directioners yelled to Sue.

"Alright, where are we?" Clark asked.

"Alien, blah blah blah, my past in glee club, blah blah blah, and embarrassing myself in front of you guys." Kara summed it up.

"Huh. So I noticed phones don't work here." Clark continued.

"Did you try to record me?" Kara scoffed. Clark just turned his head while trying to hide his smirk.

"Anyways, do they know about you and Barry?" He asked.

"About us being superhero's? Yeah I mean if not, it would make no sense on why were here." Kara laughed.

"Well, do you guys think you can keep another secret?" Clark asked the new directioners. They nodded.

"I'm Superman." Clark said as he took off his glasses.

The new directioners eyes widened, including Iris's.

"Wha-." They started but couldn't finish.

"No one ever reacts like that about me being Supergirl." Kara whispered to Barry.

"Same to me being the Flash." He agreed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:
I'm probably not gonna add anymore characters til later, just so it doesn't get crowded.

Also, sorry for not posting as much. It's just school and I have this thing called Solo and Ensemble coming up and I had to practice. Not to mention I had a soccer tournament this past week and my teams got 1st place so yeah.

Anywaysss, I cannot Wait these 9 weeks for Supergirl, I literally need it now.

Also the CW needs to get their *beep* together as Supergirl comes back April 16th, Riverdale comes back March 7th, and The Flash Comes back February 26th. Those are literally like 1/3 of the shows I'm currently watching.

Here are a list of people I'm planning to add later on, vote for yours and whichever gets most comments will be the next character I add!

1. Oliver (Arrow) 2. Cisco (Flash) 3. Joe (Glee) 4. Caitlin (Flash) 5. Sam (Supergirl) 6. Quinn (Glee) 7. Ray (DC Legends of Tomorrow) 8. Other Glee or DCTV character

Bye! Thx for reading!

001110100101001