Adjusting

For the next few days it felt like we a real normal couple well normal with the exception of Danny calling everyday to check on me, he apparently is taking his role as Uncle Danny very seriously. We came up with the name Brooklyn Kay McIntyre for baby girl when she arrived. Everything seemed to settle down and the outpouring of love for me and this little peanut melts my heart. The only thing I struggled with is my dad he won't even acknowledge I'm here I see him in the driveway leaving for work when I go to leave for school and he won't even look at me. As much as I love just being normal unfortunately Joey and the guys have to leave. Maurice came to pick them all up from the house because no one wanted me to have to make that drive to the airport and drive back after watching Joe leave for a month and a half before he had a few days to fly back to me. By this point I think I've become a little more used to him leaving, I mean yes it killed to watch but at the same time I knew he be back and I had a lot of love and company to keep my mind busy. 3 weeks had passed and it was time for my first 4D ultrasound of Brooklyn I wished he was there as I lay there on the table with Kay, Kate and Rae in the room waiting on Dr Peterman to come in the door flies open and in Joe comes running " oh my god baby what are doing here ?""He kisses Me "I couldn't miss this!" At that point the look of shock on Kay,Kate and Raeanne was almost comical. " Babe how, how are you here""well I flew out on the red eye last night after the show got in ran to Donnie's to shower and change and came here. I couldn't miss this" as he places another tender kiss on my lips " but don't you have a show tonight?""Yeah I do but I have time to be here take you to lunch after and Maurice has a plane on stand bye to take me back in time for soundcheck and the show." "You did all this just to be with me today?""I'd do anything for you!" As with that being said Doc walks in "Hi Lee, Joey I didn't expect you here I thought you were on tour?""I am I flew in for this and then I'm flying back out for the show tonight""well Lee looks like you got a good one here Kay you raised a good one, I remember being here doing this with you for him, he was such a good baby even back then, same room too if I recall""yes it is " Kay says. See Doctor Peterman has seen ever vagina and delivered every baby in the Mcintyre family. " ok let's get this show on the road because daddy has to hit the road for a show, READY Lee"" yup and a few seconds later there she was on the screen. I look over to see the tears coming from Joe's eyes and in that instance I realized I have everything I'll every need in this one room weather my dad chooses to be in it or not. About 15 minutes later we left and grabbed a bite to eat before he ran me back home and left to get on a plane back to where the hell ever they were performing that night. I few hours later I was feeling kinda nauseous so I went up to bed and curled up in Joeys blanket wearing that damn Adidas hoodie he still wanted back. I must have drifted off because I woke up at like midnight when Joey FaceTimed me, it was nice to see everyone Biscuit included I miss them all but Joey looked exhausted. The next couple of weeks had gone bye I felt like a blimp and Brooklyn was constantly laying on my bladder, but on a positive note the guys would be coming home today and the day after tommorow was my baby shower. I got a text first thing that morning from Rae wanting to go shopping I didn't want to because nothing fit me anymore I felt like a fucking blimp, I went anyway because the truth of the matter is she is the best friend I ever had she never had turned he back on me even when I couldn't stand myself. As we wander around the mall out the blue she says " Donnie called me the other day""really why what's up"" well ""well what just tell me""Well I guess Joey has some huge Suprise for you at the baby shower Saturday!""ok what's that supposed to mean"" Donnie thinks it's some kinda jewelry they all were shopping when they had that show at The Hollywood Bowl And he said he seen Joey coming out of Jacob the Jewlers place on Rodeo."" Come on girl that could be anything, he could be getting something for Kay her Birthday is coming up"" maybe but be real about it, think what is a better time than to suprise you at you guys shower.""I don't now girl, what I do know is this little one is making me starving!""well let's go feed her Aunt Rae can't have her starving, what you want to eat?""Joey wants me to only eat healthy but I really want a damn cheeseburger!""then a cheeseburger you get""let's go" and we hurry to the food court now I don't know if it's been because Joey turned into the food nazi or what but The was the best fucking cheeseburger I ever had. Midway through going through baby Gap I get a text the Boys plane landed so they should be home in a hour or so, so we head home.
We pulled into the McIntyres about 20 minutes later to find Joey and Donnie already there when we walked in " Joey!!!" " hey beautiful ""what are you doing home so early?""well actually Donnie and I flew in early the other guys were on the original flight, we wanted be able to spend some time with you.""Lee I'm going to go." Rae turns to leave and Donnie reaches out to grab her wrist "Rae wait, I came early in the hopes I can spend some time with you too!" Rae touches Donnie's hand "I like that too" Joey and I look at each other and smile and he nudges me " look at them baby, I think there sparks" " I totally know right she is looking at him the way I love at you.... eeeek" I feel Joeys warm hand grab mine and start to lead me to the stairs " hay man we're going to go upstairs for a bit"" Joe do you too ever stop"" oh my god Donnie stop not for that, I'm too fucking huge how can anyone fine me attractive""I do" and he kisses me softly on the cheek""baby thank you but I am a whale ""Lee is are prettiest pregnant women I've seen""awe I love you big brother" and I give Donnie a huge and and follow Joey upstairs. But before I could even close the door and turn around I was backed up against the wall with Joeys mouth on mine " oh my baby I missed the way your lips taste""Joey!!" I missed you so much""I missed you too." Just as he goes to kiss me again Brooklyn kicks " oh my god Joey she just kicked, give me you hand" I put his and on my belly so he can feel his daughter, now you got to understand this isn't a normal pregnancy by any means he tours all the time as hard as he try's he does miss stuff. Joey sits with hand on my belly as Brooklyn kicks again he just drops to his knees as a tear slides down his cheek, he places a kiss on my stomach and says " hi angel this is daddy, daddy loves you more than anything" at that point a tear escapes my eye, he places another kiss and looks up at me with tears in those beautiful blue eyes so filled with love for me and his unborn daughter I thought it would stop my heart. We went over and laid down on the bed and just held each other and talked and just enjoyed being with each other.