Baby news

That next morning the guys all left early in the morning and Kay was in the kitchen making breakfast when I woke up and came down starts " morning kiddo you hungry?"" No thanks Ma just coffee if fine" just as I was about to put that amazing cup of brown goodness to my lips Joe comes down clears his throat and just looks at me. " on second thought Ma can I get some orange juice""orange juice since when""I don't know just in the mood I guess""now I've spent many many mornings with you, you always have coffee.""just want something different I guess."" Ok here you go" I glance over at Joey and he shoot me a grin all I can do is stick my tongue out and give him the finger. Kay turns he back to the stove and starts to fry Everyone some bacon and that was the end my stomach flipped and Off I ran to vomit. " Joseph is she ok"" Yea mama"
He got up and followed me to the bathroom. Joe came in and rubbed my back " you ok" " compared to what what you think.""I think we need to tell Ma""Joey no she will hate me" and as soon as I said that there was a knock on the door " Lee, Joesph is she ok""yes mama we will be out in a minute""Leesa dear do you want a cold compress""please Ma" she handed in a compress a minute later and went back downstairs to finish cooking. " Lee we need to tell Ma I'm leaving in a few days your going to need help""Joe I don't know""it's time""o...ok" so I cleaned myself up and we headed back down to face Kay. "Mama can we talk to you"" sure ""mama we got something to tell you""ok" Joe looks at me and grabs my hand and squeezes it " mama Leesa is pregnant we're having a baby, your going to be a gramma""I know" "Ma I'm so sorry" tears in my eyes " wait what how you Ma?" She takes my hand " sweetie I've had 9 babies I know what I am looking at plus I found the test in Joeys garbage""So your not mad""no sweetie I'm not, do I wish you came to me sooner yes, but no not mad"" see Babe I told you""now I am not going to say this is going to be easy but I want you to know I am here we all I know it has to be on your mind with Joesph always on the road""it is""mama I don't know maybe I should try to step back from the tour"" Babe no" as much as I want him with me he is living his dream I can't ask him to give it up on account of me. " Baby""Joey no you have to the guys are counting on you""I know""Joesph she will be ok we will watch out for her""ok mama""Lee did you guys tell your dad yet?" " no well I think it's time, how about I call and invite him to dinner and we will tell him and everyone else""Ma I don't know ""Lee's you have too!"" Ok"" so have you been to the doctors yet?"" No well that's the first thing, I am going to call doctor Peterman now and get you in right away""ok Ma"" thank you mama""ok now get outta here go enjoy the day together I love you both!" " we love you too" and with that we walked out the door and jumped into Joeys car " where you wanna go Babe""I don't know just drive" We drove around and finally stopped at our place the place that started it all Savin Beach. Neither one of us spoke just sat at watched the water. Joe took his jacket off and wrapped me in it. A few minutes later Joe's Phone rang " hello""yes mama""ok we will meet you there, bye""what's up""Ma got us a appointment at Dr Peterman""when"" In a hour, we better start heading back""ok" Joey helped me up and wrapped his arms around and kissed me."well mom you ready?""as I'll ever be daddy!"
We drove over to Dr Petermans office and they took us in through the back to avoid having Joey being seen going into a obstetricians office. The nurse came in and took what seemed like 100 vials of blood and asked a ton of questions she figured out due date was June 10th so I was about 4 months and already in my second trimester. " well Leesa Joey do you wanna see this little peanut?" We both shook our head and said " yes " I laid on the table and he put the wand on my stomach and moved it all around " you hear that, that's the heartbeat, a good strong heartbeat!" Tears in all 3 of our eyes Joey,Kay and I. Leesa, Joe do you want to know the gender" he looks at me I look at him "yes please" he moves the want a bit, " congratulations it's a girl""a girl" and with that there wasn't a dry eye in the room. Dr Peterman printed some pictures and walked us out. Kay just hugged me and cried. We drove back to Joe's and I got ready to tell my dad and I  was in no way ready. Kay had invited everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone the Boys,Alma and Mark, Maurice and his wife and my dad along with all of Joeys family. At 6 o'clock everyone showed for dinner. We were halfway through dinner when Kay says " Im sure you are wondering why you are all here but I have news and I want everyone who means something to us to be here for it, it seems that I'm going to be a grandma" the whole table went silent. I took a deep breath and stood up " I'm pregnant, Joey and I are having a baby!" Everyone looked shocked then my father stood up and lunged towards Joe " you son of a bitch"" DADDY NO!!!" Danny and Donnie grabbed him before he could get to him "Leesa how could you" tears streamed down my face " you are to never see him again get home tommorow you are going to get rid of that mistake ""mistake daddy she isn't a mistake "" get home now are never come back""I'm sorry daddy" all hell at that point had broke loose and I just ran, ran out the door jumped in my car and speed of. I drove for hours til I pulled into somewhere I haven't been in years Montlawn Cemetery. I walked over and knelt down and wiped off the dust off the marker Maryann Engert 2/5/1948-9/11/1980 loving wife and mother. I haven't been here since I was 13 " Hi mom I'm sorry I haven't been here in along time. Daddy moved us to Boston, I met a boy mom his name Is Joey you would love him mom because I do. I want to tell you you are going to be a grandma mom. Joey and I are having a baby it's a girl. I miss you mom, I wish you were here I need you. I wipe my tears and I lay next to her grave. A little while later I heard crunch of the leaves and look up, "Joey how did you find me?""GPS on your phone." He walked over kneeled down kissed me "Joey this is my mom, he put his hand on his gravestone and said " hello Mrs Engert I'm Joey I just want you to know I love your daughter more than anything in this world and I will spend my life trying to make her happy and take care of our daughter. We spent a few more minutes there and headed out. " Lee you want me to drive?""how you going to drive what about your car?" Just then the passenger side door of Joeys car open and out stepped Jordan. "He can drive it back, he came with because I didn't know what I was going to find when I got here." Jordan walked up and hugged me " are you ok""yea I think so" so we got into the cars and headed back. We got back home early that next morning and headed into Joeys as soon as we walked in Everyone came running to make sure I was ok everyone but my dad. I was crushed, I sat on the couch and just cried " Leesa sweetheart why are you crying?" As Alma put her arm around me " I'm pregnant my father hates me and now Im homeless you heard my dad I can't go back home""oh honey no your not you come stay with us I insist" before I can say a word Kay said " thank you Alma but she is staying here that's my grand baby in there she has a home right here." I got up and hugged her. I excused myself and went up to Joeys room our room and went to lie down. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up there were flowers next to the bed and a note that said I love you.