Ch. 15

"What? Byron and Ryan?" he asked.

"Yes! C'mon!" FAith said running up the stairs.

"Mr. Geoffrey! Sir! They tried calling me while we were out. Do i call them back?" Faith asked when she got back upstairs.

"Hold on. Let's hook-up your phone first," he told her.

Faith handed over her phone to the technichians.

Austin, Luke, and Lily came in front the back yard.

"What's going on?" Luke asked.

"Where's dad?" Austin asked.

"Austin, Luke, Lily. Jim's missing. These men are here to try and find him," Lucy told them

"Austin? Oh, Son. You have grown so much. Lily, you are still as beautiful as ever. And, I'm sorry who are you?" MR. Geoffrey asked.

"Hello, Sir. I'm Luke, Lily's boyfriend," he smiled, extending his hand to Mr. Geoffrey.

Mr. Geoffrey shook Luke's hand. "You be good to her, Son. She's a great girl."

"It's great seeing you again," Lily smailed, hugging Mr. Geoffrey.

"Sir, Faith's phone is hooked-up. Do you want her to call now?" One of the technichians asked.

"Faith, Dear, go ahead and call. DOnt make  it seem like something is wrong. Pretend like you're not being recorded and that you dont know about your dad. You just need to get something from their place," Mr. Geoffrey instructed.

 Faith agreed and called Byron.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi, Byron. It's Faith. I-" Faith started.

"Hello, Faith. IS this about us having Jim? I hope you're not calling to ask me to return him," Byron told her.

"What? You have JIm? Who's Jim? I need to come by and get something. I left it in my old room. Please?" she explained.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"I cant remeber where i put it. Can I come and find it?"

"Fine, Faith. You can come around 3:00 PM. Alone."

"Wait IM bringing MAson," She added.

"Ok, fine. See you around 3:00PM. Bye," he agreed and hung up.

"There. Its set. What do we do now?"Faith asked Mr. Geoffrey.

"Now, we wait for 3:00. We'll have you two wired and you'll have a camera clip and I'm thinking you'll have a glass-cam," he told Faith and MAson.

"BUt, Sir, he knows I dont wear glasses. What do I do then?" MAson asked.

"MAson, you tell him you lost your contacts and needed glasses, if he asks. If he doesnt, dont bring it up," Mr. Geoffrey explained.

"Ok, Sir," Faith agreed.

Mr. Geoffey then decided it was time he left, but he ordered three investigators to stay at the Gilberts's house in case anything happens. Then he left.

"I think I should go, too. I'll be over in the morning with Mr. Geoffrey to help get Faith and Mason ready. Goodnight," Jonathan said.

Jonathan hugged everyone, then slipped out the door and went home.

Lucy quietly set up a place for their guests to sleep and invited the boys to stay the night.

"Austin, I'm sorry we still dont have a bed for you to sleep in yet," Lucy told him.