~15 years~ ch3

"OH. MY. GOSH! Hope! Can you believe we are going to be 15 in a week?!" Joy shouted to her sister.

"I know right!" I cant wait to get my permit! I also cant wait to see what Jason gets me. He promised it would be awesome!" Hope exclaimed.

"Aw! Sean said he would get me something special,too. Even after I told him not to," Joy smiled.

When Joy finished, she got a text from Jason saying:

       "Will you go to the mall with me to help me get the perfect gift for Hope? PLEASE?"

Joy looked up at Hope and smiled, then replied "yes" to Jason.

"What are you smiling about? Did Sean finally ask you out?"Hope joked

"No, but I can promise that you'll love your present from Jason," Joy smiled

"What? Why?" Hope questioned

"Because, he asked me to come to the mall with him to help pick oout a gift for you. As long as that's ok with you?" Joy said.

"Of coarse it is! The present better be good then!" Hope laughed.

"Great because he's picking me up in an hour," Joy giggled.

An hour later, JAson picked up Joy, but went inside to say hey to Hope and make sure she was okay with him and Joy going to the mall together.

"Of coarse it is! I trust you and Joy and i know Joy wouldnt let anything happen," Hope assured him

Jason smiled and kissed Hope before running outside and getting into his truck. Jason and Joy waved goodbye to Hope as they drove off to the mall.

Joy and Jason spent hours at the mall. Jason was getting so frustrated. He really wanted to get Hope the best present ever. Whern he was just about to give up, he found it. Joy noticed the same present. She was about to tell Jason when she noticed he had already dissappeared into the store to get it.

"Its perfect!" Jason smiled as he held up the diamond necklace.

"It is,Jason. Hope will love it!" Joy assured him.

Jason smiled. He got a consultant and got her to ring it up.

Jason and Joy walked out of the store and Jason was so happy. He couldnt wait for Hope to open it.

Jason hugged Joy. He was so happy. They walked into the food court and Joy slipped away to the restroom.

Thats when it happened.....

(Muhahaha i feel so mean! Lol! but i love all of you! please dont hate me! Dont worry im gonna be nice and double update so dont worry! )