Ch12~ The basement

"Wait, are you two together?" Lily finally asked.

"Well, Joy you never answered my question. Joy will you be my-" Sean was cut off.

"Joy! Lily! Hope! Dinner!" Lucy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

The four ran downstairs. In the Gilbert house, you dont wait for food.

"Where's Austin?" Jim asked. "Has anyone told him the news?"

"I havent seen him all day," Joy said.

"He's probably still in the basement," HOpe said.

Just then, Austin slipped into his seat. "What news?"

"Your sister, FAith, is moving in with us," Lucy smiled.

"Really? Thats great! But where is she going to sleep?" Austin asked

"Well, your mother and I thought about Joy Hope and Faith moving into the basement," Jim smiled.

"Really? You'd let us move nto the basement?" Hope asked.

"Yes, we thought you three would want to stay together, so we thought: why not the basement? Austin can take you girls' room, you three take the basement and we turn Austin's room into a guest room or something," Lucy explained.

Everyone was so happy, they were speechless.

Then Joy got a text from Faith: YAY! I talked to MAson's mom and my guardians and they agreed i could "Stay" with Mason. They said I could move tomorrow, if that's ok with all of you? I'll take my stuff to MAson's then he'll drive me to your place. :)

"Faith said she's going to bring her stuff tomorrow, but she has to act like she's staying at MAson's for at least a month," Joy told her family.

"Ok, great!" Lucy smiled. "Tomorrow we can start cleaning out the basement to move your stuff in it."

"YAY!" Hope shouted. "JOy, arent you excited?"

"Yes, of coarse i am," Joy fake smiled.

Austin looked at JOy and mouthed, "Are you ok?"

Joy slightly shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

After dinner, when everyone was cleaning up, Austin wanted to talk to Joy about what was going on.

"Joy? Sean? Can you help me with something in my room?" Austin asked.

Sean and JOy agreed and followed Austin.

Joy sat on Austin's bed and Sean took a seat on the floor.

"So, what's wrong?" Austin asked.

"My face hurts and I have a headache," Joy said.

"Joy, what else is going on?" Austin asked; he always knows when she's lying.

"Ok, well, I know that once Faith gets here, Dad's still going to focus on her and HOpe. That's how it always been so i dont know why I'm so upset, but its whatever," Joy said as she grabbed Sean's hand and left the room. "Goodnight little bro!"

"Goodnight," Austin said plopping on his bed.

Joy and Sean got back upstairs to find Hope and Lily already in Hope and JOy's room.

"Better get some sleep. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Joy said, grabbing her pajamas.

While Joy was taking a shower, Lily and Hope wanted to talk to Sean.

"So has she answered yet?" Lily asked.

"No, she hasnt given a definate answer. I'm going to leave it alone for now, though. She's going through alot right now, so i'll wait til things get settled down," Sean sighed.