Ch 14 pt 2

Twenty minutes later, they all arrived at the furniture store. They looked around the parking lot for JIm's car.

When they found his car thaey parked their car and went inside.

They looked around the entire store. They couldnt find Jim, so they decided to ask the cashier if he'd seen JIm.

"SIr, have you seen this man?" MR. JOhnson asked while holding up a picture of JIm.

"Im sorry, Sir, but no. You may want to ask Danielle. She was here before me and we just switched positions 10 minnutes ago," The cashier said.

"OK, thanks!" MR. Johnson exclaimed, running toward the back of the store.

"Um, Sir? Wouldnt you like to know where she is?" The cashier asked.

"OH, right. Thank you, Son. That might be helpful," Johnathan laughed.

"She's in bedding," he laughed.

The seven of them sped off to bedding to find Daniellee.

"Ma'am, have you seen this man?" Faith asked holding up JIm's picture.

Danielle shook her head, "Sorry."

"OK, thank you," Faith sighed.

The seven walked back to the car confused.

"His car's still here" MAson pointed out.

"Where could he be?" Faith whispered.

"What's this?" JOy asked as she picked up an object off the ground next to JIm's car.

"HIs phone? His keys?" Sean asked.

"Something is deffinately wrong. HE dropped his phone and keys and left them there? NO. something happened," Hope gasped.

JOhnathan walked over to the door to the truck and pulled open the door. "It's unlocked," he told them.

"I'm calling the police," Hope said.

"Hope, i kind of am the police," JOhnathan pointed out, "So, was your dad."

"Oh...right, so, what are we going to do?" Hope asked.

"Ill call MR. Geoffrey and ask him to bring thee investigators to look for clues, but i think we all have a pretty good idea of who did this," JOhnathan said.

"WHO?!" Hope asked.

Everyone rolled their eyes and walked back to JOhnathan's car.

 An hour later, the investigators arrived and started processing the car.

about 30 minutes after the team showed up, MR Geoffrey arrived.

"HEllo, MR, JOhnson. Good seeing you again," MR Geoffrey said, extending his hand to MR. Johnson.

"Hello Sir, niceseeing you as well," Jonathan said, shaking his hand.

Mr. Geoffrey turned to the investigator. "Do you have any lead yet?" he asked.

"Well, based on the things left behind and left on the ground, we believe he was abducted," the head investigator told him.

"Any leads of who may have taken him?" MR. Geoffrey asked.

"No, Sir," the man answered.

"Wait, Mr Geoffrey, we have an idea of who it could have been," Faith announced.

"Are you Faith? It's so niv\ce to finally meet you," Mr. Geoffrey smiled," Who do you think took him?"

"My former gaudians, BYron and Ryan. Mr. JOhnson told us he spotted Ryan outside our house my first night there," Faith explained.

"Sir, I meant to contact you after dinner, but Ryan was gone and we didnt know if he would be return or was just watching that night. My apologies; i should have told you," Jonathan told Mr. Geoffrey.

"It's fine, JOnathan. Right now we have bigger matters at hand. We need to find JIm before something bad can happen to him. Faith, do you think it's possible for you to get in touch with Byron and Ryan?" MR. Geoffrey asked.

"I can try," Faith said searching for her phone in her pocket, "Wait, I left my phone at the house. I thought everyone I would need to contact was with me, so its in the basement," she confessed.

"That's fine. LEt's go back to your home where we can inform your mother about what's going on, and we can record your phone call if that's ok with you?" Mr. Geoffrey stated as he turned back to his car.

Jonathan and the teenagers agreed and jumped into Jonathan's car and headed off to the Gilbert house.

Twenty minutes later, Jonathan and the six teenagers pulled into the Gilberts' driveway, followed by Mr. Geoffreey and three other investigator cars

Jonathan, MR. Geoffrey, MAson, JAson, Sean, Faith, Hope, and Joy help the investigators carry in equiptment.

"What's going on?" Lucy asked as everyone swarmed into the house.

"Oh, Mrs. Gilbert. It's so nice to see you agin. How have you been? you look lovely as always," Mr. Geoffrey smiled.

"Mr. Geoffrey? What's going on? It has to be something big if you are here. Where's Jim?" Lucy asked.

MR Geoffrey's face soffened. "Mrs. Gilbert, we are trying to find him. He got to the furniture store, but never made it inside. We think that Ryan and Byron got him. I've brought these investigators to record all phone calls so we can have them for evidence if we cathc Ryan and Byron. Faith's going to call BYron to see if she can go and get something she "forgot". Mrs. Gilbert, we will find him. I promise," Mr. Geoffrey told Lucy.

Lucy agreed and allowed the technicians to hook-up the phones ro their recording machines.

Faith took MAson and they went to get her phone from the basement.

"Are you ok?" MAson asked when they got to the basement.

"I'm just scared for dad. I dont want them to hurt him, and I feel like all of this is my fault. I f i hadnt come to live here, then he wouldnt be missing," she answered.

"Faith you cant blame yourself for this. You wanted to be with your birth family and you did. You've probably changed their lives, in a good way and probably more ways than one and you couldnt have known that Byron and Ryan would come after you and your family," MAso comforted her.

"MAson, I'm also scared that theyll do something to me when we go over there. Like ,maybe if they give him up, i hae to stay or keep me and kill him. I dont know what will happen and that sscares me," she said looking down at her phone. "MAson, they called me!"

(Sorry its been so long!! School was crazy!!! But schools out now so updates will b closer together! Thank you for being patient! I'm going on a cruise that leaves Monday and wont be back til Friday so the next update may not be until next monday unless i can get a chapter up tomorrow on the drive to Florida. MAybe we'll see but I love you all and im so sorry for the wait! I love you all! Happy Memorial day!! XOXO)