Angel swatted my chest. "Stop it, Bana ko."

I looked at her, a smile broke out on my face. "Just because you asked me to." I whispered, kissing the base of her neck gently.

Angel rewarded me with a kiss kaya lalong lumawak yung ngiti sa mga labi ko. "I love you." I murmured against her lips.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too, bana ko." She smiled at me and snapped her head at Ade's direction. "But who's Embry?"

I saw Adien shifting uncomfortably next to us and I couldn't help but smirk.

I looked at her expectantly."You didn't know? Ade didn't tell you?"

Angel frowned. "Tell me about what?"

I shook my head.

Walang alam si Angel kay Embry? That's suspicious.

I smirked at Ade. "Yeah Ade, who's Embry? Please enlighten us."

Ade gave me a finger and I can't help but burst into laughter.

Angel frowned even more, not taking her eyes off my idiot brother. "So, I'm the only one who's clueless about her existence?"

Ade scratched his jaw line. "It's not like that, baby doll. Naunahan lang ako ni Kuya. Sasabihin ko na nga sana sayo yung tungkol kay Embry, naghahanap lang ako ng tyempo." He paused and narrowed his eyes at me, then looked back at Angel's face. "Swear!I'm going to introduce you to Emz."

I laughed.

Yeah, right. What a lame excuse.

Angel sighed. "Fine! I'll hold you on that promise."

Adien stood up and grabbed Angel's hand, pulling her up sa kabila ng pagpro-protesta ko.

Ade hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Kelan ba ko sumira sa promise ko."

Angel giggled and swatted Ade's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and grabbed Angel's waist, keeping her away from Ade. "Ok enough! Stop touching someone else's fiancee, you moron"

Ade shook his head and started laughing hysterically.

I looked at my idiot brother who can't stop laughing his ass off.

I raised my eyebrow habang tinuturo ko dito yung pintuan. "Do you mind?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'll let this one slide, only because you asked nicely." Ade said and smirked, walking out the door.

That was fast.

Really suspicious.

Angel's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

She snaked her arms around my neck and leaned forward. "Fiancee?" She whispered in my ear.

I looked down at her and chuckled. "What? You've already said yes, Sweetheart. You can't take it back. I won't let you." I replied as my hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her against me.

Natatawa lang na pinalo ni Angel yung balikat ko.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You can't escape my love and soon you will be my wife. You'll be Mrs. Del Franco whether you like it or not." I declared as I grabbed her hand and kissed her ring finger.

Angel smiled broadly. "I can't wait." She grinned, pressing her lips against mine.

I smiled back and peered at her face.

So beautiful.

She looked so achingly beautiful.

How can I be so lucky?

I rest my forehead against her. "I love you, Sweetheart." I said, brushing the stray of her hair out of her face.

Angel laughed and kissed my lips. "I love you too, Bana ko. Always have, always will." Nakangiti nitong sagot habang buong pagsuyong hinahaplos yung mukha ko.

I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. "Two more years and you'll be legally mine."

Angel pouted her lips. "Too long." She whined.

I pulled her face to mine, my lips curled up in a smile. "I've been waiting for you my entire life, two years will be nothing. And you, Sweetheart, don't you dare cheat on me and break my heart."

Angel's eyes grew wide, a grin spread across her face. "And here I thought, I can have some fun before we tie the knots." She replied and sighed in exaggeration.

I chuckled and leaned downward. "You wouldn't dare." I murmured and bit her neck seductively.

Angel moaned and raised her eyebrow, looking amused. "Wanna bet?" She whispered.

I growled playfully. "Ok that's it. No bridal shower for you."

Angel laughed wholeheartedly at this that I joined her.

I sighed and peered at her face, lovingly. "God! Mahal na mahal kita Angelica. Stay by my side forever, Sweetheart." I whispered, burying my face into her shoulder.

Angel cupped my face and kissed me gently. "I will never ever leave your side." She played with my hair without taking her eyes off me. "I'm yours as long as I live, Bana ko." She chuckled and gave my lips a quick peck. "I love you."

I kissed her back, savoring the moment. "Not as much as I love you."

===========

If you are interested in my other works, may mga completed po akong books. You can check it out on another website. Myebooklounge.com. Don't forget to subscribe my username. ROugeLips. Para makita nyo kung may bago akong update. Thank you.