Epilogue

Guys, kung gusto nyo na mabasa yung iba ko pang gawa. Punta lang po kayong https://myebooklounge.com/  Nilipat ko po kasi don lahat ng completed at on-going ko. Thank you. 

And one more thing, kung nagsusulat din po kayo, try nyo po magshare ng stories nyo using the site. You can publish your works for free or for a fee. Choice will be yours. Just send me a DM kung interesado po kayo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEX'S POV

As soon as I get inside, nakita ko agad sila Adien at Angel na masayang nagtatawanan sa living room.

Neither of them notice me staring at them from just about five feet away, they're both too busy watching some stupid show.

I sighed and groaned.

Kaya naman pala hindi sinasagot ni Angel yung mga text messages ko dito.

To get their attention, I cleared my throat exaggeratedly.

Angel snapped her head at my direction. "Bana ko. You're back!" She exclaimed excitedly, a bright smile was adorning her perfect face.

Seeing her smile made me smile.

"Sweetheart! Stop cheating on me with my idiot brother." Nakangisi kong sabi dito habang hinihila ko to patayo mula sa komportable nitong pagkaka upo sa couch.

Natatawa lang na nagpahila sakin si Angel while Ade keeps groaning and snorting in the background.

Her smile makes me forget everything, kasama na don yung naramdaman kong inis kanina.

Umupo ako sa binakante nitong pwesto at nakangiti ko tong hinila paupo sa kandungan ko. "I love you, Sweetheart." I murmured in her ear.

Angel giggled. "Love you too, Bana ko."

My gaze immediately fell to her lips and everything else disappeared for the moment.

I pressed my lips against her, kissing her with so much passion.

Angel was taken aback at first but then she cupped my face and kissed me back.

My heart thudding inside my chest.

Darn!

My hand rested subconsciously on her knee and let my fingers stroke her skin.

I miss her so much.

Adien's voice snapped me out of my carnal thoughts. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop eating Angel's face in front my fucking face, Bro."

"I miss you." I whispered, pulling my lips away from her.

"I miss you too." She whispered back as I kissed her cheek.

Nakangiti na dinama ko muna yung mga labi ni Angel bago ako lumingon sa kinakaupuan ni Adien.

I lifted a brow as the corner of my lips turned up. "And how many times do I have to tell you to fuck off?"

Adien scowled at me.

Suddenly a particular thought crossed my mind.

I stared at Ade and wiggled my eyebrows in a teasing manner. "Where's your little journalist anyway?"

Ade glared at me. "Stop calling her that! Her name is Embry."

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand dismissively. "I can call her whatever I want. Why should I listen to you? You can't even stop yourself from calling my Angel, your baby doll!"

Ade glared at me and held his hands up exasperatedly.

I laughed. That little journalist must be pretty special.