"So, I realized that you kissed Josh." Sasha starts looking at me and my heart sinks to the fact I'm going through all of this once again. "It was the night you got me drunk." I tell her keeping my eyes on the ground. "Yeah, I know. He showed me the video." She says and my heart sinks. "What video?" I ask her frowning which makes her laugh a bit.

I'm no longer surprised of him. It's on and off game with him and I'm tired of being the victim here.

"We won't watch the movie." Chloe starts getting back in before Sasha could answer me.

"George and Josh are coming." She continues still standing as she looks at me. "Brilliant." Sasha excitedly says clapping her hands.

I breathe in, breathe out trying to make sense of this. If what she said is true, I'll never forgive him neither myself since it's all my fault from the beginning.

Minutes later I watch as he comes in with George once Sasha jumps to open the door

I have to get used to seeing him with her. I tell myself letting go a deep breath as I sit here by myself.

"Hey." George greets sitting next to me as he sits on one of the couches next to Sasha. "I'll call the others to come over." Chloe excitingly says as she leaves the room.

"I'll be right back." I excuse myself standing and my eyes meet his before I leave the room and get to the first room I see which is the guest's bathroom. I close the door behind me once I get in and take a deep breath as I put my hair in my hands and put it in front , I take a look at myself in the mirror before I wash my face with a cold water. I dry my face with a towel before going back to the living room

"What about we order some Pizza?" I hear Chloe saying once I get in. "I miss those nights." Sasha says as I sit back next to George. "It has been a long time." George agrees with her.

"How are you?" George asks lowering his voice. "Good." I softly answer him laughing from the inside.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings and Chloe rushes to get it. "It's Brad and Austin." She screams from the other room.

"We brought something." Austin says once they enter the room and Brad takes out three bottles of whatever that liquid is. "And the fun just started." Sasha says standing to take them to the kitchen with Chloe.

Once they leave the doorbell rings once again. "Michelle." Chloe calls from the kitchen where there is only her and Sasha and I rush to open the door to find Zack. "Hey doll." He greets getting inside and I frown at his choice of words.

I close the door after him and get to the kitchen instead of the living room. "Who was it?" Chloe asks as soon as I enter. "Zack." I answer sitting on the kitchen's counter.

I watch as they're trying to open the three bottles before the others join in.

"Hey." Brad greets sitting next to me on the kitchen's counter. "Hey. I'm glad you're here." I tell him smiling. "I'm glad too." He smiles back.

"Michelle can you get the bottles opener. It's upstairs in my room on the table." She informs me and I nod getting off the counter.

I leave the kitchen and go upstairs. The corridor is dark till I reach her room and turn the lights on. I find the opener exactly where she told me and next to it there are bottles of coke; explaining why the opener is in her room.

I turn the lights off as I leave the room and crash into someone which makes me jump in panic. I immediately look up to find him. "Are you okay?" He asks after a few seconds and I nod passing him by but he grabs my wrist tightly before I could leave and his touch immediately sends shivers down to my spine. "What's wrong?" He asks looking down at me. "Nothing. Just let me go." I say trying to let go of his strong grip but epically fail as he holds tighter.