Kiss Me

Hey how is everyone doing? I really hope you're all okay.:)

I was wondering what people think of the plot so far?

Chapter 17

I open my eyes once the phone vibrates and look at the screen to find Chloe's name. "Hey." I say once I pick up in a sleepy voice. "I have been calling you for ages. You aren't sleeping , are you?" She asks and I look at the clock to find it six o'clock.

"I am. School was exhausting today." I tell her and it's true. I barely had any sleep and had to go to school even though I wasn't feeling alright.

"Oh okay. So today since I'm not allowed to go anywhere anymore. Why don't you come over?" She asks through the phone.

I agree to go to her house before she hangs up and rush downstairs to convince my mother to drive me there once I'm fully dressed.

"Don't stay for long." My mother says once she parks the car in front of Chloe's house. "Okay." I agree before I leave the car.

I knock a few times once I reach the door before she answers. "Hey." She smiles placing her hands around me as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"So, what about watching a movie?" She asks once we get in the living room. "Yeah, okay." I agree sitting on the couch as she sits on the ground.

"What about The Age Of Adaline?" She asks as she runs through the CDs. "Yes, I've always wanted to watch it but never had the time to." I agree and watch as she starts the movie.

She sits next to me on the couch holding the remote control.

"So about you and Josh..." She starts looking at the screen. "What about us?" I ask focusing on the screen too. "What's up with you two?" She asks looking at me now.

"It's nothing." I say looking at her. "Well, I hope." She tells me and I look at the ground then back to her hoping for an explanation.

"Why would you say that?" I ask her frowning. "Because of Sasha and him." She tells me and I just nod.

"Look, George tells me everything. And Josh was obvious when you where around. Especially at my house and after the game." She explains to me.

"Yeah but he was with Sasha the last time." I say looking at her as she looks back at me with eyes full of sympathy.

"Did you ask him about her?" She cautiously asks me. "No." I lie/

"Look, he's not good for you. You're simple and he's too complicated." She tells me and I nod knowing that she's right.

"I know but he's..." I start but get interrupted by the doorbell. "I'll be right back." She says with a confusion look on her face. "It's okay." I tell her and she leaves to open the door.

The movie keeps on playing and I have no clue what is happening as I wait for her to come back.

"What movie are you watching?" I hear Sasha's voice and I immediately stand up to find her. "We aren't watching a horror movie." Chloe says once they're in the room and Sasha looks at me in a disgusted look.

"Seriously? You're watching this shit." She says laughing as she throws herself on the couch and I take the remote control to pause it.

"I came here to make sure you are okay." She tells Chloe as I sit here hoping for an escape.

I didn't expect her to be here; I have been trying the entire day to avoid her so that I'd come here and find her.

Half an hour later as I'm seated here trying to ignore any eye contact with Sasha Chloe's phone rings and she leaves the room to answer it.