Chapter 20: They Are Coming Here

Megan's Pov

My bedroom door flys open an 1 later after I hung up the phone, I have my jumper off so the hickey is visible due to my low cut top.

"Princess?"

Tears are still flowing at this point.

"Megan, who did that?"

"Who doesn't matter, it's your fault, where did you go Reece?" I shout, my family aren't in as usual so no one will hear, accept maybe the neighbours, passers buy and people on the other side of the city.

"It was Den? Princess I'm sorry ok? I'm so so sorry! Please forgive me"

"Where did you go?" I repeat

"I went to talk with some old friends, I was gonna stay to give you space, I had to think about stuff, I'll tell you everything soon, what happened?"

I smile sarcastically

"You know Reece, you want to know every single fucking detail about my life and past, but you tell me almost nothing about yours! Why were you being so weird this morning?"

"Megan I..I can't"

"Get out"

"Princ.."

"Get out!" I scream

"I'm so sorry Megan, but I'm not going anywhere"

"Reece I'm being seriously, get away from me now"

"I'm not leaving you Megan, I'll never leave you"

"You already did" I cry

He steps forward and he pulls me closer, I push him off but as usual he pulls me back, I give in and I fall in to his chest, and he falls to his knees, pulling me down with him. He's holding me tight and my face is smothered in the crook of his neck. He sits me up so I'm sitting with no support, legs crossed. He copies my position and puts his hands up to my face. He wipes away a few of my tears with his thumbs and leans forward resting out foreheads on to each other

"I love you"

He leans forward and places my his on to mine.

"I love you"

I can feel him smile in to the kiss, but I pull away.

"I can't do this Reece"

He then again pulls me forward and kisses me, slow and passionately

"Megan I promise, I will tell you everything.. Give me time. I can't, no in fact I won't let anything else happen to you, you're my world princess, id do anything for you, just please give me time, to deal with my shit. I need you.. I need you with me.. Always"

I can't leave Reece, he is my world.. My life. I love him too much.

"You have to trust me Megan" he breathes

The only response I can manage is a head nod. He understands how I feel. He stands up and picks me up, placing me in to bed gently. He locks the doors and windows and gets in beside me, wrapping me in his arms and pulling me tight.

"Goodnight princess. I love you unreal amount and I always will, never ever forget that"

"You never forget that, you're my life.. Oh and remember for a nerd I can still punch" I smile
He laughs in to my hair

"And Reece?"

"Yeah baby"

"We need to talk"

we fall asleep in each other's arms.
Wondering what events will happen tomorrow.

****

The next morning, I wake up at 8:40, Reece is still asleep and I decide to go for a run. I head to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth and get dressed, I throw on my peachy sports bra, a loose fitted, low cut white top and running leggings with my nike running shoes, I wrap my hair in to a bun, write a quick note for Reece and go down the stairs. I quickly eat a fruit bar and grab a bottle of water out the fridge and I'm out the door, not forgetting my phone and earphones.

I've been running for about 45 minutes and I'm running past the old park besides the woods, that no one really goes too, I hear shouts coming from the woods, the shouts aren't that loud, which makes me think that it's a loud argument that is far away or a quiet shouting match not so far away, so I decide after not much thought, to go check it out. As I walk quietly through the woods for another 15 minutes, I decide to walk a little further, I turn to my right to be met in the face with brushes and leaves, I push forward through the leaves and I see a cabin thing. I'm about 6 metres away when I see 2 guys leaving the hut.. Those guys being Dylan and Seb.
Why are they arguing and shouting that loud?
When I'm sure that they are not coming back, I run to the door of the cabin. Gently pushing it open and I slip inside. It's a little messy but looks quite homely, I walk through what I think is the living room, although it's a cabin in the middle of the woods, it is fairly big.. I then notice, sprawled out on one of the sofas is Reece's jumper.
This must be their little place.
I pick up the jumper examining it just to make sure it is in facts Reece's, when I hear leaves crunching outside

"Fuck me" I whisper to myself while throwing the jumper back down and run through a different door in to a different room which is a bedroom and dive under the bed

"What the fuck?" I hear Seb shout as he slams the door shut

His phone immediately starts ringing and he hesitantly picks up

"Orite bro"
"They are coming here, the bastards are coming and with more force, I will contact Sharky"
"Yeah I'll call you later"

With that he hangs up the phone, grabs something out one of the drawers and leaves. About 5 minutes later I crawl out from under the bed and run.

I run to find the only person who will tell me everything...

Who do you think Megan runs too?

Sorry for the short chapter, next one will be longer x