Chapter 13: Run Megs Run

Reece's Pov

12:36

"What do you mean she's disappeared!?" Zara shouts at me

"She started saying she couldn't deal with this and she had to go! She ran in to the bathroom, I was banging on the door but she wouldn't answer so I picked the lock and the window was wide open!" I shout back

"I can't believe he's out" Jess cries while Harry goes to hug her.

"Right I have no idea where she might of went? Harry, Jess you's stay here and watch the house, and explain what happened if Stacy, Chris and Zack come home, Seb, Dylan,Troy and Reece we will go out looking for her"

"Please don't let my baby get hurt" I say quietly, but Seb must of heard.

"Don't worry bro we will find her"

Megan's Pov

"Hi I'm visit to see Kenzie Deeks"
I say to the nurse that's turning away from me

"Oh Megan! We haven't seen you in a while! Go on through darling"

I manage to force a smile and walk to Kenzie's room, I know for a fact that no one will be with her, the now anyway, as her mum and dad are at work, but I also know that they will be here at around 6, I don't really want to see them considering I haven't been here in almost 2 months, but I just can't deal with this, I hate seeing her like this.. Knowing it was my fault.

I open the door to her room and close it quietly, I walk over to where she lays and look at how beautiful she is, I kiss her on the cheek and sit on the chair beside her while holding her hand.

"Hey Kenzie, sorry I haven't been here in a while, I just can't stand seeing you like this, I've got loads to tell you though..."

I continue you telling her about the girls, Seb and Dylan, me and Reece, about me and Zara hitting Lindsay, Harry and Jess and about Brad being out

Before I realise it's 6:30 and Kenzie's mum and dad walk through the door.. I decide not to tell them about Brad yet it would kill them.

"Megan honey! We haven't seen you in a while" Mrs Deeks beams

"Yeah I'm so sorry about Mr and Mrs Deeks, it's just.."

"We understand Megan, it can't be easy on you, knowing how close you and Kenzie were before the accident but we are so happy to see you, and please call us Sandra and Tom, you always were like a second daughter to us" they both smile at me

"Thank you so much" I whisper

"Megan dear, we will just be upstairs in the lounge, we will let you finish up here, take as much time as you want, just tell the nurse when you are leaving, hopefully see you soon" Tom smiles as they turn to walk out the door

"Yeah I'll be here most days.. That's if you's don't mind?"

"Of course we don't Meg's" they both reply as they walk out the door

I sit in silence for a few minutes just staring at her.

"Please Kenzie, wake up soon.. I can't wait for all of us to hang out, you know, just like we used to"

The moment I finish my sentence, I see the door opening and it comes Reece, he walks over and sits down in the seat beside me

"Kenzie this is Reece, who I was telling you about" I smile to her

"Hey Kenzie" he whispers

We sit in silence a few more minutes

"I have to head of Kenzie, but I will be back tomorrow to see you, please wake up it's not the same without you, I miss and love you millions" I whisper while I kiss her forehead

***
"Don't you ever do that again Megan! We were worried sick about you!" Is the first step I hear when I come in the door.I whisper a weak sorry and run up the stairs, why am I being like this? I finally got over this and then he has to fucking turn up! I swear I'm going to kill that fucking boy! Honestly no words can describe how much I hate him. I'm so thankful that I'm not at school till Friday though.

First the girls come up and tell me they I'll come visit me tomorrow night and tell me that they will always be there for me the usual.
Harry and Dylan came up after the girls left and told me the exact same thing.
Troy's turn next
"Hey Meg's, just want to let you know, I know we haven't known each other long, but already you are one of my bestfriends and I promise he is getting no where near you, If he comes within 10 metres I swear I will snap his legs"

"thank you very much for that Troy, Oh and I didn't get a chance to thank you about the whole Joey thing"

"Its ok babe, He only caused a small break in my nose" he laughs
According to Reece, Troy likes me a bit, I can't see it though he's like my brother

And then Seb comes strolling in

"Orite ma chicka" he smiles

"Hey Seb"

"How are y.. Bad question right?" he let's out a chuckle while wiping away one of my tears

"Seb I can't do this"

"Megan listen to me, you are a very strong girl and we are all going to be here behind you, supporting you through all of this, no one will let that beast near you, I can promise that right now" he kisses me on the cheek and leaves my room

21:35

I wake up to Reece standing at my door way.

"I'm not going to ask you if you're ok because we all know you're not" he signs as he comes and lies beside me "I've told your mum,dad and brother everything, and they are supporting you just as much as we are, I actually had to force your dad and Zack not to go and find Brad's house"

That made me laugh, the image of my brother and dad ranting at his door.

"Reece I'm so sorry that I ran away, I had to see Kenzie, I had to tell her, you might think it's stupid because well.. She can't answer back to me.. But"

"Of course it's not stupid Megan, I believe she can still hear everything that you say and I know for a fact she loves you just as much as you love her"

"I'm also sorry if I be a dick to you the next couple of days, I will try my hardest not to but Reece just don't leave me and don't leave me for someone else"

"Princess I couldn't dream of doing that to you, I will never leave you, ever! You're the girl I want, always have always will"

We sit in a comfortable silent embrace.

"Remember earlier when you asked what I last did, that was bad?

I nod my head slowly while smiling

"Yesterday, I knocked that Craig out"

"What? Why?" I laugh

"Because we was telling his pals about how he almost scored with the hottest chick in the school, then he described about what she was wearing, and I knew for a fact before he said her name, it was about you, he was then saying how he's going to score with her as soon as possible, so I leapt for him"

"You did that for me?"

"Of course I did, you are my girl, no one else's"

We talk for a while and end up falling asleep In each other's arms.

I'm so glad I have Reece with me during this.
I love him.