Chapter 3: Something in Return

Reece's Pov

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask with a calm voice as I sit down beside her

She doesn't answer straight away, she just sits their. Laughing to herself with her head down. Her long blonde hair falling down her sides while her shoulders move. She finally lifts her head up, and what really makes me focus on her face, is her bright blue eyes, I can't remember when I last seen these eyes besides in the school corridors, her tanned skin makes them stand out more a whole lot more now. I see her in school alot now always looking unhappy, but I remember how happy she used to be, before everything changed, but being this close to her, felt strange, I've wanted to come talk to her for ages but I never knew where to start. I thought she'd be like everyone else.

Alright Reece, sounding a tad girly there, all though it was true

"Yeah, I guess I'm ok" she finally replied, giving me a small smile
" you know you run pretty fast for a girl" I winked
"Haha thanks....Wait...you were following me? she asked giving me a look of concern
" well maybe if you stopped when I grabbed your arm, I wouldn't of had to princess" I answered back.
"Oh that was you, I thought it was someone else" she said

Although she was still laughing lightly, she looked sad, I decided it was time to introduce myself

"Anyway, I'm Reece Hunter, the hottest, bad boy in school" I teased
"Yeah I know who you are, Im Meg..."
" Yeah I know who you are" I interrupted while giving her another wink.

Megan's Pov

Wait the hottest, bad boy in the school knows who I am? He's in the same year as me, I see him alot around school and he's always with his friends best friends Sebastian Valentino and Dylan Ryder, I start looking at his gorgeous face, his bright green eyes, his naturally tanned skin went perfectly with his brown hair. I feel like I recognize him besides in school. I remember though's eyes from somewhere but where?

"you done checking me out?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face
"you wish Reece" I reply while looking away and putting my phone on the grass beside me
"you know it" he winked again

Maybe I am forgetting my place,I think back to lunch time, just because I've lost weight doesn't make me popular, doesn't make me pretty, doesn't make me worth anything

"Hey whats the matter megs?" he asked while nudging my shoulder,
" Nothing, It doesn't matter, so anyway, why did you try grabbing me back earlier?" I finally managed to choke out
"well you looked upset and you're well hot so I thought if I followed you, I could get something in return" he explained, obviously joking
I punched him in the arm
"Theirs something in return and theirs me thinking it was because you're not even that much of a bad ass and actually a sweet guy"
"I'm the biggest bad ass there is princess" he grinned
His teeth were perfect

Okay, snap out of it Megan, nothing could ever happen between yous, hes the bad boy and you re the ex heifer who nobody likes.

I pick up my phone from the grass and realize that it's almost 4, I should start heading home. Before I have a chance to get up, Reece grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to my feet.

"Come on sweetheart, better get going, don't want your mummy getting worried" he laughed

It takes about a 1 hour walk from my current location to get home. I hadn''t realized how far I walked. I start thinking about, the real reason that Reece ran after me and sat with me. Obviously he didn't care about missing a few periods from school because he usually skips school with Sebastian and Dylan but why did he come after me?

"I wonder what's going on in that head of yours, you little nerd" he finally spoke while he pinched my cheeks
" Hey! I'm not a nerd, you jerk" I wailed

There wasn't alot of talking on the way back to my house, I found out Reece knew exactly where I lived and I now know he only lives 5/10 minute away from my house.

"See you later Reece" I called from over my shoulder while I walked up my path

"See you soon princess" He called back

But something stops me from going any further. I run in front of him and clasp my arms around his neck giving him a hug, almost immediately he returns it, wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulling me closer I rest my head on his stone hard chest while we stay like this for a few minutes until I pulled away, he actually looked disappointed.

"Princess?" he shouts out

" Yeah Reece?"

"Be ready at 8 tomorrow morning, I'm driving you to school"

He didn't even wait on and answer. I turned around and smiled to myself before walking in my front door. I greet my parents and Alfie my adorable golden labrador, and tell my mum I'm not hungry and quickly rush to my room, our house is rather big, so I walk past the spare guest rooms,2 bathrooms, my parents room till I stop outside of Zacks, I hear a girl in there. I shudder to myself and quickly walk to my room. I shut the door and slump myself right in the middle of my double bed. I lie there for a while until I pull my phone out my pocket again and realize its 9:40 and I'm shattered already.

9 Missed Calls
16 New Messages

and too no surpirse I had 6 from Zara, 4 from Zack and 5 from Jess, I reply to the ones from Zara and Jess and read the ones form Zack but I still had 1 left.

Hey princess, remember and be ready at 8 ;) Reece x

He must of went on my phone and took my number when I sat my phone on the grass, he couldn't of just asked for it could he?

Hey Reece, very sneaky about getting my number ;) and who says I will ride with you? X

I know right, I'm extremely talented, because if you don't do it by choice, I will carry you out kicking and screaming if I have to X

Well I guess, if you want me to ride with you that desperately I will do it by choice, Good night Reece, thank you for today Xx

Good nerd ;) Good night princess, no worries Xxx

and with that, I put my phone on my bed side table and drift off in to a slumber.